IMPORTANT NOTE

First off I just wanted to say thank you so much!! I've been getting a lot of nice feedback and even some helpful tips that I've been taking into consideration. More people are reading my story than I ever thought!

Next I want to inform you on what further chapters are gonna like from now on.
I made this story originally about over a year ago for my creative writing club at school. But what's different is in the old story is, one I cut out some characters and it ended sooner than I wanted it to be because I had a time limit. Now I decided that I was gonna re-upload it onto this app, but I would correct the mistakes. So what I've been doing is coping and pasting how ever long I wanted the story to be and then fixed/added the stuff I wanted.

But now we're getting towards the end of the story.
No not this story, the story I wrote a year ago, that's starting to end.
And the ending of that story isn't the ending I want for this one. So now I can't copy and paste the old story and edit that, now I have to start writing it from scratch. And because do that the stories might take longer to upload.
Don't worry, this story is not ending any time soon ;)

But school is almost out and I've been taking this more seriously than before, so I will be working extra hard to make sure these don't come out slowly and you can enjoy the story without waiting long or forgetting what happened the chapter before.

Sorry this was a long note, but I thought you guys should of known, but once again thank you. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my story.  It really warms my heart reading your comments and I appreciate your ideas to help this story out.

I hope you guys have a great day
Love, Cookieperosn