Alone.

I can't believe it....

My family....my people that i loved more than anything to do this to me....just because i said "No"

I refused to marry the one they wanted me too....they didn't even ask about my feelings...

No......

No is just a dream...a really bad dream I'll wake up and everything will be alright.....my mother there to tell me good morning, to take care of me, to smile at me so gently it would make the worst human on earth with no feelings to actually smile back.

And my father...to kiss my forehead..tell me how pretty i am....how proud of me he is....

My brothers......to annoy me....but always love me and protect me..me their little sister....

But...no such luck....

I kept walking alone...not far away from the place my old pack was...I was still in my old territory and i wish i could find a place in here with the hope..that maybe they'll change their mind and take me back....

I stopped.....I wanted to go back...I had no place to go....and i didn't want to leave my family....

I turned around and start walking back till i heard a low growl inside from some bushes.

"Where do you thing your going? Your going the wrong way..." a husky male voice said....

"I'm not going the wrong way...I'm going back to where i belong...!"i said raising my voice a bit.

"Where you used....to belong you mean" the person said...

"Come out!" i demanded...

Coming from the bushes a man...probably sent by my father stood tall...around 6ft, with a big muscled body...brown, messy hair and dark brown eyes...

He was good looking...but i didn't like his smirk...or the way he was looking at me.

"Oh wow...i always knew that you would grow up to become a very....very nice girl..." he said scanning me.He took a step forward.

"Stay where you are,don't come any closer!" i said getting a bit angry, who the hell does he think he is?!

"Or? What? What are you gonna do to me?" he said smiling evilly and winking.

He was right...what the hell was i gonna do to him...no one ever taught me how to fight..i wanted to but they said it wasn't necessary...i wonder why...

"That's what i thought." he said and start taking big steps towards me...

Oh shit.

I took as many steps back as i could but 1 of his were like 3 mine!

He grabbed me by my arms and pulled me into him, our bodies touching,his warmth heating me up.

"Let me go!" i shouted and pushed hard but he was like a rock didn't even move.

"Feisty....i like it...hope you're like that too when i get you down hun" he laughed.

"Let me go now you idiot"

"Oh talking dirty too...damn keeps getting better!" he laughed harder.He shoved his face to my neck start taking my scent in, slowly start kissing and even licking me.

That's it!

I kicked him with all my power where the sun dosn't shine and he let me go,falling to his knees on the ground holding them!