Ranulf and he's past.

I heard the frond door opening,then slumming shut and i thought that i had pissed him off,i thought that i should be scared or sad but i felt proud and i wanted to laugh at that too.Jake came again and ploped down next to me looking at the TV.

I didn't look at him but with the corner of my eyes i could see now that he had turned he's attention to me and then he chuckled.I turned and looked at him,a smirk on he's face he looked hot!

"What?" i asked.

"I must admit....i admire you...but i think at the same time that....you really don't know with who are you messing with...." he said.

"Uh-huh...what's that suppose to mean?"

"Well....your the first to act like this....to dare,to tease to say NO on top of all to Linus......no one lived to regret it after..." he said and i grew serious.

"Hm.....well i don't know Linus as well as you do,to me he is so different from what other's say......well a little i still remember what happened in the woods.....is that how he really is...?" i asked,i hoped he will say no,but even if he didn't i couldn't do a thing about,he is my mate....

"Yes.......well at least he was.....till....you showed up...at that time.." he looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Why though he never told me why....he's story...he avoids me question every time..."

"You must understand that it is not something you can say easily....you have no idea my dear...what happened to make him like this....and i'm very sorry i can not tell you....but i believe is better not knowing..." he said looking sad.

I nodded and turned my attention to the screne when he snached the remote from my hand and changed the channel.We laughed and i fought to take it back but he was just to big and tall even sitting for me to reach.

"Aw come on Jake give it..." i whined.

"I don't wanna watch this soap opera your watching...it's just drama and tear's i wanna puke!!" he said and we laughed.He put a sport's channel and i groaned he reminded me so much of my brother's they did the same to me.

I didn't complain anymore,i sat silently and watched a game that was on and eventually i liked it.He would move though,make the whole couch move too,or yell and curse,i couldn't exactly make out which team's side he was but it was just funny and i felt much better now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Three hour's later.~

"You must eat Young Lady,you passed out,a glass of water and juice won't help." Peter said but i sat at my seat,arms crossed on my chest and shook my head stubbornly.

"No,no...i'll wait." i said like a baby and Jake laughed shaking he's head,at he's seat as always he stretched he's legs underneath and i felt him kick mine.I narrowed my eyes and he stuck he's tongue out.

"Why don't you go Peter,obviously their is nothing we can do to change her mind,let Master Linus take care of it when he's here...i am sure he will,don't waste your time..." he said and Peter bowed turning around and left.He turned to me,arms crossed over he's big wide chest as well and smirked.

"Stubborn aren't ya?"

"Very..." i said smiling proudly,he chuckled.

"Linus wouldn't mind us eating without him......he want's you to eat i'm sure...."

"Still it is not right!"

"Why the hell not?" he asked.

"I was always waiting back at home,is how i'm used too,it's showing respect i guess." i said and he laughed hard making me glare.