Just a nightmare....

~Ellie's Dream.~

I don't remember what time did i fell asleep,it must have been late though..........i feel so tired....all i see it's black,i'm standing...nowhere....i wake up shaking my head,holding it in my hand's.Outside the sky it's black,only star's,no moon.I sighed and turn around facing the window.

Looking a bit,staring at the woods,how the trees seem so scary,big and like monster's at night,i feel my eyes heavy,i try to keep them open,but i can't,they close slowly and i surrender.

I open my eyes again,but i'm no longer in my bed,or at my room,i'm in the forest now,where Linus kept me first,me,Shane and he's pack.I'm in the alley in the open and i panic.What am i doing here,how did i end up here?I look around and i'm alone.

I panic more,if that's possible.......i look down at my self and i'm wearing the same clothe's i was when i went to sleep,i use a white tank top and black boxer's.The rest of my body,like my arms and legs are naked,i'm bare foot too.

What's happening,is this a dream,cause it dosen't feel like one,i'm freezing,my feet hurt from all the stick's,grass,rock's underneath.....i hear a crack in some bushes ahead of me and i look up fast.I see a gigantic Alpha wolf....Linus?

"Linus?" i yell.He dosen't move,respond nothing,he just stand's there,just looking at me,he's unnatural green eyes glowing,i can see in the air every time he breathe's this...smock....it's really cold.I suddenly feel a burning through my body,running in my blood.....

A ticklish feeling...i feel this burning all gathering up in my chest,it hurt's....what's happening..it feels like the first time you shift,only it hurts only in one place....i put my hands on my chest,i felt like screaming....i remember the first time i shifted my big brother was with me holding my body tightly and close to he's as he called the rest,he whispered in my ear thing's trying to relax me.....

calm me down....i was too afraid and holding back my wolf......that's it.....i was fighting my wolf....but what did she wanted to do....i took a deep breathe....and tried to relax....maybe she wanted me to shift.....as soon as i relaxed completely i felt her do the same....but why?Why didn't she shift.....before i could even think more i saw her head and then her fully jumping out of me with such a force i took a few steps back to steady my self.

What the fuck,how did she.....i look at my hands,my body,touch my self and i was still human...and she was just standing there looking at me....i took a minute to look at her,it was the first time,usually it was me with her body,now we were apart.....she was big,really big and beautiful....a grey wolf,with eyes that's seemed like blue...no maybe grey....

She titled her head,and then we heard a loud howl from behind us,my eyes snapped up and saw Linus howling,he's head looking up,he looked strong,and just so different from her.He looked down again stopping and my wolf ran slowly at he's way.

"Hey.....hey what......wait up!" i yelled after her but she only ran faster and soon was by he's side.They together disappeared into the woods.....great my own wolf dumped me!!Now.....oh shit i'm human!!I ran fast where they had vanished and entered the woods.Walking and looking around i couldn't find them and i panicked.

Again running,bear foot,winching every time i stepped on something sharp,i avoided trees,bushes and looked.I was getting in deeper and it was getting darker and darker with all the branches in the way of the sun.Suddenly i felt this deja vu and stopped,i knew this part of the forest,it was where we passed every time to go to the lake.

Maybe they had walked that way....i decided i should go there and ran jumping on top of rock's,things in my way,even pushing my way through bushes scratching my leg's but i had to find her,i would be human without her and human's in a world of were's never made it long....