The feeling.

~Linus's P.O.V.~

Walking in the forest was nice, I always loved walking around in the forest, felt closer to nature. Turned i felt even more.And when i was younger i use to run around hunting or just going to the river in my old territory siting and relaxing to the sound of the water running down, talking with my wolf.

We were best friends, that before they took my away.

Before my own Father took me away from my mother at the age of 8, making me a slave, working for him, forcing me and every young boy to fight each other. He said it was kinda like Army. I say more like Hell.

Saying that by doing this he would make us strong. Werewolves are strong when they have each other that's why we live in packs, he said the opposite, that we don't need each other...or we don't need females.

At this young age, I didn't quite knew anything about mates, from what i have heard my mother saying, it's our other half, our soul mate, when we find them we feel complete, happy, its true love.

My wolf said that is the best thing that can happen to us, but that we also change a lot, we love them so much we go crazy in the sight of another male around them, we become possessive...not like we're not already but i could only imagine what it would be like and do be honest i wanted to meet mine.

Hearing my Father saying that, it kind of made me curious why would he think of that, he had his, he had my mother, he loved her, he didn't seem growing weak next to her but stronger. But i loved my Father too much so i listened to his every word, taking it all.

I wanted to make him proud of me, i wanted him to be happy that he had a great son worthy to be the next Alpha.

He didn't care though. He didn't even looked at me when i was fighting FOR HIM. Beating up, injuring my "brothers" FOR HIM.

He just cared to make us the...."ultimate werewolves soldiers.."

When i realised that...It was already too late..I had already KILL and not just any werewolves my "brothers" from my pack. I was 13 when i did that.

5 years of fighting, getting punished for not being "perfect", not showing some balls to actually hurt others, everyone was getting punished but it was me i got the worst for being hIs son and not satisfying him.

I took it all in. I stayed. 'Till one day he called and said he had something really important to tell me.

He said that he wanted the best for me, that's why he did that, that the others when we all finished "training" would be under my command. And i believed him.

At the end he spitted out what he wanted us to do for him. He wanted us to go fight hIs "worst enemy"  the one that was stopping him from being finally happy.

The Alpha of all Alphas.

13 and being a total asshole still loving this monster i promised him i would.

Together, he told everyone of his plan, told the other boys to listen to me, gave us 100 men and we started our journey to go and kill the dude "stealing" my Fathers happiness.

We traveled thousands of miles for him. Been through really bad things but long story short.....I found him a year after.

Trusting with all my heart my men we fought to the death and we actually won. I thought that for the Alpha of all Alphas that was pretty easy.

Returning home i didn't quiet had the best welcoming, not the one i was expecting.

My Father got what he wanted, my mother hated my guts so as my people, so i went to him for an explanation and what was that??

He captured me, threw me in a cage and tortured me while he enjoyed the "power". Not only me, but my men too.

Some of them couldn't take it and died in my arms. Watching them made me go crazy and become what i am now.

He killed my mother....his own mate that even if she hated me i couldn't hate her back, I couldn't even blame her for doing so.

He was a real idiot though. Alphas them self's or their kids that they are meant to become the next aren't like the rest....they have the strongest and biggest wolves than any others. One day waiting patiently for my next torturing i got the chance and killed his guards one by one. Let my men go and headed to him.

I looked around a freaking palace he had and when i finally found him i couldn't believe what he was doing. Remembering it just makes me sick, makes me wanna change and destroy or kill anything and anyone in my path.

The room he was in was a bloody mess...corpses of women and children around, this man was not my Father anymore, he was a barbarian,a psychotic asshole who deserved to die and i was the one to kill him. Crazy with power he saw me and attacked me.

Long story short again i was too young, too tired and too exhausted from the torturing to win this.

He accused me for everything he did, the murderers, my mothers death, everything.

He said he would never make me the next Alpha cause i was the son of a whore and that he would rule for ever.

But before he called his guards to take me away i swore to him that that's exactly what I'm going to do.

That i will come back even from the dead to kill him and take his place.

After that i got beat up again, close to the death and sent to a land far away from his.

While thinking this story i felt my self pretty upset, to the point that i was shaking a bit and my wolf was growling in my head quietly.

I shook it out of my mind though and focused on finding these 2 rogues wondering around here when i came across a deer.

Might as well catch it for later

I shifted finally letting the beast within me loose, shaking uncontrollably and then standing on 2 feet, at least 7ft tall.

I hid behind a tree, no bushes were able to hide me, when i smelled the rogues.

My eyes scanned the place 'till i saw a little movement. I smiled.

Imagine if i haven't stopped to catch that deer for meal later, they might had escaped.

I could see very clear these two talking, probably stalking the animal too and i could see that it was a guy and a girl.

Waiting silently, I saw them ready to attack but i had an idea, I would attack before or at the same time with them making it impossible for them to leave without a fight and just ignoring me.

I saw the guy start shaking and 2 seconds before him i jumped on the deer, didn't even had to bite it just my weight and claws broke its spine in half.

I let out a loud roar like a lion while the guy landed in front of me, 2 times smaller and skinnier.

Poor kid. Both me and my wolf said and smiled evilly.

Just then the other wolf came too out of the bushes, the female.

She didn't have the chance to shift obviously, she came out of the bushes tripping and stood straight with a shocked look at her............beautiful face.......?

Did i just thought of that?

Her eyes scanned me and then she looked right into my eyes.

I stared at her, she acted a little weird for a she wolf, normally she would have shifted by now and attacked me so she can save her buddy or run away, she didn't do anything though.

Her buddy decided to. He growled, his yellow eyes shining, showing his long teeth at me threateningly. He didn't stand a chance.

I let out an even louder roar than before.

This is gonna be fun.