"Peekaboo,i found you!"

Hope you enjoy,at the external link is the same song but with the words,if you like check it out,it suits Linus' feelings and thoughts i believe,besides is a great song.I wanna thank the people who keep voting for my story and comment i love you guys thank you!!COMMENT,VOTE!!

~Ellie's P.O.V.~

Every night,i got weird dreams.It's been days now,close to a week and still no sign of Linus.My heart throbbed thinking of him.As good as Arthur was i didn't want this.Even if Linus never appeared i still want him.But he would come..........he had to.......and Arthur said so.......someone was looking for me.I just wished i had told him the truth and not waited for him to do,it was stupid!

God i miss you,Linus.

~Third person's P.O.V.~

Ellie day by day waited for Linus' "attack".For her rescue.And day by day it never came.She would have strange dreams,vivid dreams where she would be in Linus' arms and kind of see the future with him--or what she hoped deep down she'd live by his side.Other times she would hear his voice,deep,husky and manly soothing her,telling her what she wished the most and what she dreamed of hearing in reality coming out of his lips--that he missed her,loved her,was coming to save her,craved her.

She closed her eyes and sighed,remembering the passion and possession behind his words.

"-your mine,Ellie.Only mine.You belong in my arms,by my side...........forever."

She felt so loved,so special and wanted..........................

Linus wouldn't stop trying to reach for her.He'd talk for hours since it kind of worked.He felt her stronger and felt what she felt when he talked.Her emotions and reaction were driving him crazy.When he talked sweetly he would sense her happy,warm and relaxed.He would talk non stop 'till he felt her stop reacting which meant she was asleep and then only he would go to sleep as well.He said--expressed every emotion for the first time not caring what she may think,cause every word his spoke was the truth,every word came from his heart.

The "i love you,i need you,i want you,i crave you." And wow she was making him hot with her emotions at these words.She was making him needy.And he knew she felt the same way which had him shift a couple of times since Ranulf was getting restless.

Linus grinned evilly as he looked through the forest and licked his canine.At his sides stood Lucian with his sons,behind them their men and Jake with Scott and David with  400 werewolves behind.With a quick look at his sides and behind his back they took off,some shifting some not,either way they were super fast.Uriel once again revealed his wings and flew up,everyone following his shadow and scent from the ground.He was leading them to the place they found last night with the help of the marked trees and their they would all look around and memorise the scents there to follow again to the new place.

Ellie had woken up earlier then usual today and felt scared.Her father was a day away,when he came she would have to face the man that kicked her out and let her die and his decision,which was most likely the "end" for her.He wouldn't save her he was just gonna say yes or whatever he had to agree with and Arthur would make her his.

This was the last day as a single woman,that's what she thought.She had gotten dressed but didn't leave her hut or responded when Damon knocked on it to take her out this morning.She stayed silent as if though she was still asleep.She curled up in a ball on her bed and brought her hands to her face,looking at her fingers,playing with them.