Back home.

~Original P.O.V.~

I woke up,somebody shaking me lightly calling my name in my head.It was Jake's voice.I sat up fast and sighed holding my head cause i felt lightheaded after that.

<Morning Jake...sorry if i over slept.>

<Morning,its fine we have to go soon though.>

<I get it.I'm up.> I said and got up slowly.I stretched and fixed my hair a bit with my hands.

<You'll have plenty of time to take care of your self when we go home sleeping beauty.> Someone said.By he's comment i thought Jake but when i realised who it was i turned around so fast staring at him in shock.

<Gee relax!> he said.

<LINUS?> i said not believing it.

<What did i do now?> he complained.

<Nothing.....i just thought you'd be pissed still and probably you weren't gonna talk to me again.>

<I'm sorry for last night...i believe Jake told you why i acted like that and why would i do that?>

<I don't know...just said?>

<Would it bother you?> he teased.Yes actually i believe it would but no way in hell i'd admit it!

<Your teasing me?Bad thing to do....> i said approaching him,i stood in frond of him and poked he's chest with my index finger,he chuckled.He then grabbed my hand with he's gigantic one and looked down at me.

<What?> i asked smirking.

<Your the one teasing ME..and Jake and....others...> he said.

<Does it bother you honey?>

<Honey?...> he laughed.

<See.....and i'm not answering so i wont give you any pleasure or any more affective ideas..it wont work on me "honey"...sorry and just to let you know jealous is one thing you don't want me to be...>

<Oo Alpha that was scary...i'll make sure i will not...> i mocked pulled my hand and poked him again before walking away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Linus's P.O.V.~ 

God that was hot!! I admitted,she was good at teasing and making me jealous,i realised that clearly last night!!

I still didn't know anything about us and IF their was or will ever be US! My wolf was putting me through HELL literally but he still didn't have an answer or made a decision.At the moment i couldn't care less though i had some other ideas about her.

Maybe....just maybe i thought i should just...have fun with her...and by fun i mean many kinds of fun...that would keep me and my wolf satisfied...and he would be able to decide faster as well cause the sooner the better!!

The only problem was Jake...i didn't like the way he acted or spoke about her..i don't know why...Jake was never that...serious or cared..?? i guess you can say about a girl...

I kept thinking about that till he came to me.

<Every one is ready we can go now.> he said.