Intruder.(part two)

Still waiting to see what their moves are going to be and casually she turned and looked at the stalker.

~Unknown P.O.V.~

 It's been what? A month now? That i have been watching her,from the moment she was out of her pack 'till she has been kidnapped by these two males that seemed to take an interest in her right away.And the young boy who took her first.

The thought made me very angry,but also panicked me.I didn't like that fact.The dark haired one,that very 'popular' Alpha seemed not so interested which was good but he's Beta was.Freakishly too much.Could he be her mate?

A growl escaped my lips as i sat here thinking of what should i do.I had so many freaking chances to make her mine,take her at last but someone just had to step in ALL the time.And i didn't cause i didn't want anyone to see me or know.

Especially her Father.After taken by that crazy Alpha i still watched closely her every move.She was beautiful and she was mine.....how dare these filthy werewolve's lay a hand on MY property?!!Dogs drooling all over my woman.

Not like i'm better.Hell only werewolve's have the right to call each other dogs though! 

I needed her.I needed her fast.I wanted her,i've been waiting so long why God are you doing this to me??! For a month i've been watching males putting their hands all over her,making her laugh,smile and it made my blood boil and my wolf wanting to tear them apart.

What was worst is that she seemed to enjoy it too,making me want to just grab her and show her who's the boss,to who she belongs too!!

I'd either go stalk by my self or sent few of my men telling them to keep their minds open to me so i could see from their eyes my love.Always hidden close but not close enough to get caught.Enough to see her even changing sometimes in the Alphas cave.

Hating the fact that sometimes it was my men seeing that and not me personally i was thinking hard why would he keep her there?Rumors say he had killed she wolve's after taking them.Was he..........?

*boom*

I slammed my fist on my office.BITCH!!! i yelled furious and started shaking.What she was he's whore or something now?That's why she was there every night? Only at NIGHT?!!!

I stood and went to get a drink.I needed to relax.My girl would never do that to me and shutting my eyes tight i forced my self to believe it....................he didn't,he's is just keeping her there........that's all................

From one of my men's eyes i watched as the two males fought with swords.It was quite interesting and i must admit terrifying...........they were both very skilled and i'd hate the fact to be either of them.I was good with swords but i really believed their was no way i'd be able to avoid or block such attacks as both were doing.

I had three men all aroung the walls but this one sat on a tree and thankfully he had the best view.My love these bastards had scared her.She at first stood there screaming at them to stop and it looked like she would cry.

But after them warning her and then going at it she sat and she seemed bored.I chuckled.They were very good at keeping a lady entertained.She should be here.She would be screaming and squealing for other reasons.