Hunting.

~Original P.O.V.~

 I woke up early...earlier than before i could tell.Last night i fell asleep early,i was tired.I don't know what time did Linus fell asleep but...he was the reason i woke up,he was snoring! I tried hard to hold back from laughing.I sat there for a while waiting for him to wake up,sometimes he was snoring,others saying something that i couldn't understand and then stopped.

I thanked God he did.I couldn't fight holding my self from laughing anymore.

"How long have you been up?" he said he's voice deeper than usual from sleeping.

"I don't know...maybe an hour i guess.." i said.

"Oh..." was all he said.I heard him going through some stuff around the place and then heard him coming towards me.He pulled the blanket off of my shoulders and helped me up.

"So....today.." he said.

"Today?"

"I don't know....let me think a bit. Oh today me and a few men are going for hunting,also Eve will join us so i thought you should come it would be good getting to know are...ways i guess and so we can see how good are you."

"Um thank's but i better stay back i'm not good...at all.." i swallow hard.

"And why is that?"

"Cause nobody ever taught me how to hunt..or fight..or anything really.." i said low i was pretty sure that for some reason he would yell at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Linus's P.O.V.~

"No one ever taught you how to hunt or fight?"

Is she serious?And what kind of people or..or pack would do that...we are all trained to do that at young age what the...?

She just nodded and lowered her head like she was scared.

"Alright....it's fine it's an opportunity for you to learn" i said.

"But i'll pro-" she started but i cut her off "No but's.Your coming and you'll learn." i said.

"Alright."

"Now come on i'll leave you with the girls so you can get ready with Eve." She nodded and i took her to the rest of the girls were i left and went to prepare a team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Original P.O.V.~

He left me with the girls and when he walked away the blind fold was off and so as the rope around me wrists.Of course they started with the questions and once again they were shocked.I wasen't i didn't know him as much as they did.I told them that he wants me to go for hunting with them and Eve was really excited with that! So was i though i could see her in action! Felicia seemed worried,Rebeca bored...she always had that look to her face although it wasen't how she felt she was sad deep down not because i was going with them because no matter what the girls did she had always in her mind what happened to her and she ended up here.And Dotty...well she was fine a bit worried too though.

Linus had brought with him earlier my bags so i could change into something more comfortable so i put on a tracksuit really thin and white.Then for a shirt i chose a tight one without sleeves and grey color,it had a kitten on it and i was sure that someone would definitely make fun of it but i didn't care.Shoes i had black converse.