Changing.

Linus and Jake,followed by Scott,Gregory and 10 more men where greeted not very nicely by their 'neighbours' but at least their Alpha.Today they got up early to begin visiting close packs.Walking through the woods they reached the small compared to he's village gates where 2 guards stood.

Immediately the straightened and glared at them.Linus and everyone else walked in frond of them.But Gregory was the one who spoke after they asked.

"Why are you here?"

"We are here because we wish to speak with your Alpha." he said calm and aware not to anger them but at the same time Linus,he just wanted to cut to the chase,finish this.

"What do you want with him?" one asked,Linus looked away from him and down ALREADY pissed!! Jake saw him and sent him a mental 'relax'.

"Just business,nothing more." Gregory said,the 2 werewolves were curious and suspicious,he could see it to their eyes as they shared looks and mental thoughts.One of them walked and knocked on the gate where someone asked whats wrong from behind.

The guard said visitors and something else mentally though.Then he turned to them.

"We're waiting are Alpha's decision." he said and Gregory nodded while turned around and saw too Linus.He didn't like him pissed and he couldn't understand why did he got so easy!

They all heard the gate open and looked at the frond.10 werewolves walked out.

"Are Alpha is waiting for you." the same guard said.They opened the gates all the way and escorted them to their Alpha earning glares from males and the guards around them,but also scared looks, you see...........Linus's reputation.

As they walked they saw the Alpha standing with he's back turned to them and he's hands behind he's back facing a woman.When the woman saw them coming he said something to him and he turned.

Linus walked to the frond pushing Gregory aside and soon after Jake.

"Alpha Linus." the man said.Linus nodded.

"Alpha David." Linus said,with he's Alpha tone of course not trying to push he's authority on David just show him.David nodded and smiled.

David has been for quite a long time at the place,knowing Linus too well,he stood at 6ft 1,muscled with brown hair and hazel eyes.He is a very good and kind Alpha something Linus didn't like but he was gonna use it.

Gregory had made sure to stay 'friends' with him although Linus didn't like him,he found him weak and he's pack and just wanted to take over but Gregory had insisted on peace between them,he had tried to make Linus understand he could keep peace with other packs,make friends with them and when it was time for war ask them to join them.

Hard head Linus didn't like but again he was too young when that happened and he just ignored it.

"I'd like you to meet my mate,Samantha." David said and put an arm around the woman's shoulders.She had long dark brown wavy hair,making curls at the end with brown eyes,she was tall,lean and looked like a very good hearted and caring person.

Linus and the others nodded meeting the Luna of the pack,and they knew that with her now David will have to ask her to make a decision first which annoyed and for a moment made nervous but only for a moment Linus who thought that maybe she would make things difficult thus 'fun' for him and 'bad' for them.

"Pleasure to meet you,Luna and good to see you David it's been a while." he said trying to sound normal and friendly a little.

Samantha nodded and smiled lightly while David spoke.