Learning the truth.

~Linus's P.O.V.~

I actually agreed with what my wolf said.I took a deep breathe....i'd accept the fact i have a mate,and if she didn't know already we would make it clear to her! And everyone else.I looked at my watch....

"So did you have breakfast?" i asked and mentally slapped my self cause i knew she just came down stairs.

"No." 

"Well lets have some!" Jake said right away,he never says no to food,he could swallow the whole fringe and wouldn't say no if you gave him like a piece of chocolate after!!! He dosen't have a problem though he works out VERY much and as a werewolf he's always big and built no matter what.We all are.

We got up and walked out of the office,going to the dining table.While sitting i saw Peter walking in the house with many bags.He went out to shop and now that he was finally here if she asked anything weird i bet he would have it!

She saw him coming too and what surprised me and Jake was that she rushed at he's side and offered to help him with he's bag's..something that i didn't and i knew this guy my whole life!!

"Morning Young Lady!" he said.

"Can i help you?" she asked.

"No it's fine,it's fine." he said but she insisted.She was...kind...like he said,and Jake and i couldn't help but to look at her,although now it bothered me that he did...especially if he had took an interested to what..is..mine.....

I knew Peter didn't want to let her because i was there.

"Let her help if she want's too Peter." i said and they both looked at me.He gave her the small that weighted nothing bags and she narrowed her eyes at him.He gave up and gave her half of the stuff he was carrying,then she looked pleased.

Me and Jake sat.When she came in after a while and sat at my side as always facing Jake.Peter came too.

"What would you like to have for breakfast?" he asked.

"Ask the "Young Lady" first." i said.He laughed and looked at her.

"Um...you have fruits?" she said.

"Of course what would you like?"

"Anything really,i don't mind i like them all!" she smiled.

"How about you two Master's?" he said.She looked up confused and raising a brow.

"I'have a coffee." i said.

"And i want my protein shake and the usual Peter..." Jake said.He nodded and left.

"Master's?" she laughed.

"Yes....that's what all around here call us,either that or just by Alpha and Beta." i said serious.

"Okay....Master Linus...." she mocked and laughed.I chuckled and shook my head but Jake pouted.

"Aww no pouting Master Jake..." she said very very seductively.Jake just looked at her...i swear he would have drooled they way she said it and i found my self shifting angry in my chair when normally i wouldn't if i haven't accepted her.

Boy is she gonna pay for that and call your name like that! my wolf said.

 I shook my head and told Jake to snap out of it,she knew what she was doing....and God it sucked for me now!After a few minutes Peter came with Aiden!!! and brought what we asked for.Nothing personal with the boy i just didn't like he's look earlier and that he kissed her hand.

Peter gave me my coffee,NOT letting me touch it before he left it on the table,he knew that i would pull it out of he's hand's while Aiden gave Jake he's breakfast and then Ellie her fruits.Sounds okay except that smile on he's face and her's getting red!