First time.

~Original P.O.V.~

I woke up with a horrible headache.My neck hurt and when i touched it i felt something dry and hard.Blood.I remembered what happened.I was with Jake and Linus,we were attacked by 3 wolfs and their Alpha.

Well...i think i kind of started it when i pulled he's...tail?Was it he's tail or....oh God he's snout! I mentally slapped my self and tried to move up,my eyes still closed but i heard Felicia saying to me to stop.I did and slowly opened my eyes.

She was stanting above me with Dottie next to her,Rebeca siting across from me and just then Eve walked in too.

"Oh my God,finally Ellie your up?Are you okay?How are you feeling?" she said.

"I'm okay,my head hurts though so as my neck."I tried to get up again and this time no one stopped me.

"Do you remember what happened?" Dottie asked.

I nodded,i remembered so clear everything,that Alpha lifting me up by my neck,he's nails sinking in my skin,then Linus pushing him away and Jake catching me as he dropped me.Then i remembered i shifted back almost complete naked,breathing hard as he was suffocating me Jake trying to make me breath,when he came back again to kill me and that's when i felt Linus landing inches away from my head taking he's head off!

I flinch at the thought,then he's body falling onto mine,he's blood all over me,Linus picking him up,he tore him to pieces like he was just a piece of paper! Angry,roaring Jake stopped him and when they came close to me everything went black.

Eve shook me lightly. "Are you okay?" Rebeca said now.

"I just.....now remembered everything." I looked down at my body,my legs red,with dry blood,my tracksuit gone it had turned into really REALLY short shorts also with a bit blood on.My torso...i guess i was completely exposed before cause now i was wearing an over sized dark blue t-shirt.I wondered who it was.

"Here lets clean her up a bit." Rebeca said.They all started rubbing my body with wet pieces of clothing taking off most of the blood.I did too.

After a while Jake with Shane came.They let them in and Shane ran and hugged me.I hugged back.He started asking so many questions panicked but i told him i was fine and got up and hugged Jake for saving me.Now i had to find Linus too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Linus's P.O.V.~

Me and Jake took her back to the camp,everyone ran to us,they asked what happened when they saw us covered in blood,when they saw Ellie swimming in it.Jake shifted back and gave me my shirt to cover her up and guided them away telling them what happened,i took her to the she wolfs that when they saw me coming bowed but when they saw Ellie in my arms looking like that start screaming,crying asking what happened and what did I DID to her.

I left her to them and told them what happened,that didn't calm them down i knew that they were still blaming me....and...they were right.If i didn't wanted her to come she would be fine.I felt like shit even if the blood wasen't hers which made me feel a bit relieved she was almost chocked by that asshole!

I went back to my men shifted and got dressed.Immidiatly i sent 150 men with Jake as the leader to track down that Alphas pack and if they could take over.I stayed back cause i needed some time alone.I went back to my cave were i started fighting with my wolf.He that moment took over me and i tore this guy to shreds! Like he was a paper! The feeling when i saw him chocking her what the fuck was wrong with me??