Relieved.

I blushed and smiled kindly back at him.He let go of my hand and i looked around one more time before he spoke again.

"Would you like me to show you where your room is?"

"Yes please."i said.He gestured me with he's hand towards the stairs and we went up slowly.As we reached up the end i looked both at my left and right and saw halls with doors again.Also many wide windows and the view was wonderful,it was the forest and the back yard i guess that had grass and lots of flowers.

He turned left and i followed,i looked around curious at the doors,were they just rooms,offices maybe..something else....?

Oh my God torturing rooms?? I thought and my eyes widened in horror!! But no...i said and shook my head chuckling.The hall was really long,when finally he stopped in frond of a double door.

"Here it is,young lady." he said.

"Thank you!" i said and walked in as he opened the door.I gasped! I wanted to squeal and start jumping all around the room like a little girl,it was so beautiful and HUGE! Their was a Queen sized bed,with fluffy cotton quilt,red color,it looked so soft i wanted to run and jump on it,lay there all day!

The head of the bed was wooden,with golden shapes on it,nothing particular more like stripes and a small mirror in the middle.The bed had on 5 white pillows,they also looked soft.Right across from it their was a door that i guess it is a bathroom and a commode brown with golden handles and a big and tall mirror.

Then their was a balcony door,wide overlooking the forest with silk red curtains and the balcony was big and very nice.I walked in further and at my left their where two double doors,the closet!! I was so excited.I turned around and looked at Peter who smiled.

"I'll get you some towels so you can take a bath,you'll find..pretty much everything you need in there." he said pointing to the door i guessed earlier it was the bathroom.Ha!I nodded and he walked off closing the door.I ran to the bed but didn't sat on it,i bet my clothes were dirty and definitely didn't want to ruin the quilt,i was so gonna sleep in it,didn't want it to have mud on!

Next to the bed was a small nightstand with two drawers and a light.I opened them just from curiousity but they were empty just like i expected.I turned around and walked towards the bathroom door,just then i heard a knock.

"Come in." i said hesitating a bit.Peter walked in with two towels in he's hands he gave them to me and i thanked him,he nodded and walked to the door when i stopped him.

"Um...Mrs Peter..?"

"Please just Peter he said."

"Peter...i..kind of..don't have any clothes to change into later.."

"Oh about that...um don't worry young lady i'll find your stuff right away and i'll bring them to you,i'll live them right there."he said pointing to the bed.

"Thank you Peter."

"Welcome."he said and walked out closing the door.I ran into the bathroom and it was so shiny big and smelled nice.The bathtub was big and it had around many bottles with shampoos,great i could choose whatever i liked!

I placed the towels at the sink and closed the door behind me.I bent down,kneeling next to the bathtub and turned on the water,it was cold at first but then...oh then the hot water start running on my hand and i smiled.I let it run and fill up the tub.I opened one by one the bottles with the shampoos and smell the aromas,honey and milk,tropic flowers,fruits,vanilla,coco nut,jasmine...I shed in jasmine.

When the tub had enough water i turned off the water and started taking off my clothes.When i did i got in slowly.It felt so good after a while to finally take a hot bath.I sat there not doing anything and just enjoyed the feeling of the hot water on my skin,the aroma of jasmine....