Possession taking over?

~Third person's P.O.V.~

Ellie was laying on the bed,still under the soft warm guilt as she started moving slightly.Last night was rough for her so both Linus and Jake decided to stay at the room with her.Linus didn't like the fact that Jake was close to her but at the same time he was glad he cared and he knew that if something ever happened to him she would have him next to her to guard her.

Since last night,he kept blaming him self for what happened and Ranulf that visited her.Ranulf tried to explain to him that it was just the spirit wolf wanting revenge from him but Linus still felt awful.....it was HE'S MATE that got scared and now he clearly could understand and feel the bond with her.

Many things rushed in he's mind as he sat at a chair and stared at her sleeping,how her hair fell on her beautiful face,how sometimes the corner's of her lips would either turn into a small smile or frown,how would she move around,shake her head or grab tightly at the pillow and bury her face in it or the guilt or under it.

Resting he's elbow on he's thigh and he's chin on he's knuckles he didn't take he's eyes off of her for about an hour.Jake was sitting at another chair as well silendly looking at her or around when he got up and walked to the bed getting Linus's attention.

He told him that they should go back to sleep.......here in this room at this bed! Again Linus didn't like the idea but when Jake without knowing said that maybe someone had managed to get in Linus panicked with the idea and rushed to her side.He knew but just the though of someone trying to even touch her made him go crazy.

Laying at her left and Jake at her right he sighed and put he's hands behind he's head,he was over the quilt so as Jake so the kept it in place on her.Looking up at the ceiling he tried to relax........Ranulf was silent feeling awful as well but he didn't know this would happen.He was just happy he had the chance to be so close to he's mate again after many many years and he showed Linus the images.

Linus had a hard time with her intoxicating scent.She was so so close yet he believed...........so far.He could hear her breathing,her little heart beating and sometimes really soft moans and sighs escaping her lips making it even harder.

Jake stared up as well for a while,he wanted to know so bad what happened that caused her so much fear,it hurt him to see tears running down at her flushed cheeks and hear her little sobs when she had jumped up and crushed onto Linus.Her tiny voice saying that she didn't want to be alone and how she fell asleep right away after.

He was very very confused with he's feelings.He didn't understand why he felt like that but he didn't mind it! He turned and faced her,looking at her calm dry face now as she was sleeping silently and then at Linus that had a hard look on.He was wondering what was on with him but he thought that maybe he just felt the same way...or a little.

Sighing he closed he's eyes and fell asleep while Linus was just thinking random thing's to tire he's mind.He followed soon after.

As Ellie moved more and more she felt.........hot.This bed was very very hot and the owner was lucky,as soft and warm her quilt was this was boiling! Trying to turn at her left something kept her down and trying right again something kept her from moving.A little moan escaped her lips and she felt weight on both at her sides,something like snakes tightening around her but she was still asleep so she ignored it and tried to make her self comfortable.

Peter decided to leave he's master's and Ellie sleep more after what had happened last night,but now it was 11:24 and he had to wake them up or at least check on them.He was up early every day so he walked out of the kitchen and went up stairs.Standing outside of the door he knew that if one of he's masters was up he would hear him taping lightly with only one finger at the door and he would respond.