60.1 - Anytime, Anyplace...

~ Warning: Chapter jumps from POV to POV often. ~ 

Lydia's POV

Walking down the street I was exhausted from a 80 hour shift. I couldn't explain how tired and beat I am as I fish out my keys. I must be hallucinating to see a sparkling bubble bath in front of me. Shaking my head I see my lonely car, "Shit." I mutter as I'm reminded I gotta drive home. 

As I go to unlock the car in the reflection of the window I see a fast approaching object, I jump backwards dodging the tackle as the girl runs into my car. I get to my feet but I'm a bit woozy, no food for hours will do that to you. 

"You don't look good super assassin." She giggles letting heavy looking rusted chains spill from behind her. I groan in anger and tiredness. "Bitch I don't have the time, energy, or muscle to fight. Talk to Sherry she handles all my meetings and patients." 

She went on about challenging me, how she been raised, trained, and brought up in my image. To a point she wasn't lying, she mirrored me. Strong build, blonde hair, the chains were a bit much. I like light deadly weapons. I use heavy weapons for when a bitch is upset and need to serve a serious beat down. Not 'beat up' for when I beating ass no-beat down is what I did to Jessica. 

"Not to cut you off but I seriously can't fight you right now-" She whips the chains and throws them at me and I don't get out of the way fast enough as they slice my face sending me flying across the parking lot. My vision was blurred, 

She walks up to me with ease, sexiness, and her fear factor was sky high with those chains trailing behind her. She was killing the image of me! I spit up blood to serve up a smile at her. "I'm proud. You're a perfect me." 

The girl smiles, before grabbing a fist full of my hair. I don't scream but groan loudly as I claw at her hand. "I have beaten the immortal Lydia Brooks!" She chanted and I wanted to strangle her in this moment. I fish around in my pocket for my keys. Without even pulling it out I press the panic button. She stops when there's a click noise, 

"What was that?" 

She looked around and that's all I needed as I sent my head forwards smashing into hers, I waste no time in kicking her into my car. I grabbed her fallen chains and felt the weight out. She recovers quickly wiping away at her bloody lip. "Did you really think you'd beat me that easily?" 

Damn so hopeful it's annoying, 

She runs towards me, dropping the chains I run ducking between her legs colliding against my car that opens it's door and I'm grabbing Lola in the seat. I brace myself against the car before swinging my arm around, willing the bullet to fly around the chains...right through her neck. 

Falling lifeless to the ground I don't stop there, collecting those chains I wrap them around her neck and drag her to the nearest light pole. I hang her there with the message: #BewareTheSuperAssassinTheBitchAin'tPlaying.

 I hang her there with the message: #BewareTheSuperAssassinTheBitchAin'tPlaying