9 - How She Makes an Appearance

Mia's POV

"Lucy?" Marc asked shocked, standing in seconds she runs into his arms. He doesn't wrap his arms around her at first. He just stands there awkwardly, she pulls back. "It's me darling."

I glance at Lydia but did a double take when she's sipping on tea, leans over, "But that's none of my business

I glance at Lydia but did a double take when she's sipping on tea, leans over, "But that's none of my business." The jokes never end with this girl, this is serious. The wife Lucy Waters that I read an article about was dead. How did she come back? How is she even alive? Why does Lydia look so damn calm sipping her tea?!

She finally turns towards us, I glanced over a very tense, yet calm looking Lydia. . I just felt some tension in the air, which is understandable given that Lucy's back...

It's safe to say everyone is flabbergasted by this revelation. Lucy walked over to me and held out her hand. "And what is your name?" She asked,

Really, I thought Marc being a billionaire would've married a...I don't even know. She was an American beauty with long brown hair and foreign features. She seemed nothing like the articles said about her being a bitch, a dragon lady, whinny, boring, her only talent was giving away Marc's money.

She reached for my hand when Lydia took it. "Lydia it's been so long how are you?" Lydia is on her feet bringing her in for a hug, and it looked fake as hell. I could barely look at it. "Just great until someone came back from being 6 feet under, ya know how that goes right?"

Lucy shakes her head still smiling, they're still shaking hands. "Not really?"

"That's because it's about you-"

"My name is Mia," Instantly Lucy's eyes were on me, wow...they came alive with flickering brown and gold sparks. It frightened me a bit, not only did she look at me as if I was the answer to all her prayers but reaching out she nearly cups my face in admiration. "Oh you're so perfect. Like a dream come true." She smiled before sitting down in Marc's lap, "Oh you are precious, and you'll make beautiful babies with my husband-"

" She smiled before sitting down in Marc's lap, "Oh you are precious, and you'll make beautiful babies with my husband-"

Marc choked on his wine, "Lucy we aren't married, legally. We.....we finalized our divorce six days before you're...apparent death."

Frowning she awkwardly leaves Marc's lap to sit in a chair, and I glance over at Lydia. She was giggling a bit twirling her wine. "Let me tell you a bit about myself, my father Hmong Chinese and my mother is Thai-American. I love gardens, my favorite color is Purple and if you try anything on my husband or take our money I will hunt you down myself and kill you.