63 - Epilogue Part Two

Mia's POV

7 years later

7 years later...

Still no Lydia... or Wade for that matter. Not that I was counting down the day she'd be back...okay I was. But hey we didn't spend 60 something chapters of our lives fighting for our love to just end it on a balcony years ago.

Besides I didn't just loose Lydia over the last 7 years but Kendra suffered from a brain bleed they couldn't contain. Kendra's a bit more complicated because she always had a good bill of health, and the doctors are baffled at the discovery.

While being pregnant with Madison I went through a PTSD moment. She reminded me of losing Camille and Sebastian. After having Madison I didn't want anyone touching her. I was locked away in the room for days before I mentally broke myself out of it.

Madison's eyes were what made me not feel so scared, a gene she got from her father no less when I saw her eyes glow. I'm not sure if Camille and Sebastian are angels, because they never gave any signs.

To say the least Madison grew very fast and excelled at everything, thankfully her siblings never took it to heart given that their father is an angel. I do believe they got his patience, tenderness, and wisdom.

While Camille and Sebastian were very easy to pin point as good kids, Madison was well a wild card. Growing up she got into a lot of fights. Marc didn't understand it till I actually admitted that back in high school I was in a lot of fights.

Hey, Lydia wasn't the only one beating ass back then. But Madison is doing better now...

As of right now I just finished flipping through some pages,

"Hon it's your time to make dinner," I called out when I heard his flapping wings in the deathly silent mansion. Marc appears landing in front of the island between us. "What is it my dear?" I nodded towards the lonely kitchen, "You're time to cook," He gives me an enduring smile, "Sure after I take a shower," He winks at me,

He pushes himself off the counter; I spin the stool away from the island before sliding down off of it. "Marc..." I pulled my sweater back on the shoulder that it fell off, "Where are you going?" Knowing against my better judgment I saw his sly smirk. It intrigued me too much,

Like always I was swept off my feet, "Mia I'm taking a shower," He resumes taking off his shirt letting it down on the floor before walking through the large slide through door.

"Hon you do know you're heading outside right?" He walks through the tall trees on the rock tile path and looking beneath me I saw through the glass a peaceful stream leading behind him. I caught his eyes lock with mine. "Come," His voice was soft and kind.

Without another word I'm falling into step behind him as he leads me through the thin trees that lead to a surrounding a shower, no a waterfall shower. My hands cover my mouth, as I pause. "Is something wrong Mia?"