54 - Hostage

Mia's POV

I quickly walk over to the bar and sit against it with Lydia takes her sweet time with the help of Wade and I. She gets flustered and angry looking up at Nolan, "When we get out of here and I get this kid out of me. I'll personally break in jail and get you out and personally hand your broken ass back to you." She vents to Nolan who raises his hand to her I lean completely over Lydia in front of Nolan. "Stop it! You wanna talk! Talk to me bastard don't look at them look at me!"

Nolan slowly backs off glaring at me with a clenched jaw, it didn't matter because I was done. Emotionally, physically, mentally drained from this man. There's no mending our road together, it's always going to be broken. I finally learn now you can't trust a devil.

"Aww shit I need to stand up," She commented. With a glance between Wade and I we motion to help her stand up. She fixes her hair, "Alright I'm good."

"Seriously Lydia?!" Wade scolds her and she ignores him.

Eventually we start to set her back down on the ground, if only it was that easy. "Y'all know I'm fat as hell, my feet swollen and I can't get up and down a pole like I use to. Now go slow, damn it Wade that's too fast." When we got her to the floor at last, and I'm wiping sweat from my forehead. I pull my hair back behind my ear, "Y'all know it's gonna be hell getting up right. Oh I'm gonna whoop your ass!" She screams at Nolan.

"Shut up!"

"Did he just-who the hell do you think you're talking too!" I put my head down and tuned out the noise. Praying on Marc to save me, save us all. Then I hear sniffles, it was Lydia getting emotional. "He took Gwen Wade! He took her!" And she buried her face in Wade's chest.

"Who's Gwen? I thought you left Lola at the house

"Who's Gwen? I thought you left Lola at the house." I whispered, Wade closed his eyes before Lydia answers with teary eyes. "They're cousins,"

She sniffles, "Gwen took me through college when I was on the pole and doing missions for money. Don't judge us!" She sobbed towards Thomas who was trying not to laugh. I rubbed her back.

"It's this damn pregnancy!" I kind of rolled my eyes because I really needed my kick ass assassin friend back. "All can be forgiven if we have a real conversation Mia, I forgiven you for blinding me, abusing me, and taking Kendra away from me why can't you forgive me for cheating and taking everything in the marriage?" Nolan reminds me,

Lydia and Wade looked between us, before I felt Lydia's hand on mine. "She don't have to tell you-" I pull my hand away from her and on her shoulder to stop her from assaulting Nolan, she didn't have to fight all my battles for me.

"I got this,"