Chapter 11:

I change out of my pajamas and put on a new pair of jeans that I haven't worn yet. They are a little tighter than my usual pants but I need to do laundry so I don't have a choice but to wear them. My shirt is a simple black polo shirt with three buttons at the top.

"Wow, I actually like your outfit a lot" Tristan tells me. I assume it is a compliment despite the surprise in his voice that he would actually like something I am wearing. I smile and he tries to offer me eyeliner again,

"Not this time" I tell him, remembering how it smeared from my tears last time. Why did I agree to go back there again?

"Molly is picking us up instead of Niall, she just text so she will be here any minute"

"I don't think she likes me" I know she doesn't.

"She does, she is just too honest sometimes and I think she is intimidated by you"

"By me? Why on earth would she be intimidated by me?" I laugh. I am the one intimidated by her.

"I think just because you're so different from us" he says and smiles. I know I am different from them but to me they are the "different" ones. "Don't worry about her she will be occupied tonight" he laughs.

"By Harry?" I ask before I can stop myself. I can't help but notice the way he is looking at me with her eyebrow raised.

"No, by Zayn probably. She changes guys every week." That's a harsh thing to say about her friend but he just smiles.

"She isn't dating Harry?" The image of them making out on the bed comes into my mind.

"No way, Harry doesn't date. He just messes around with a lot of guys and girls but he doesn't date anyone. Ever"

"Oh" is all I manage to say. He gives me a strange smile and grabs his wallet

"Lets go" hegrabs my arm and pulls me outside.

The party tonight is the same as last week, tons of people, drunk people everywhere. Why didn't I just stay in and stare at my ceiling? Molly disappears as soon as we arrive and I end up getting a spot on the couch and staying there for at least an hour before Harry walks by.

"You look.. different" he says as I stand up. His eyes rake down my body and back up. He doesn't even try to be subtle about it. I stay silent and his eyes meet mine. "Your clothes actually fit you tonight" he laughs. I roll my eyes and adjust my shirt, suddenly wishing I was wearing my normal loose clothing. "I am surprised to see you here"

"Yea.. I am surprised that I ended up here again." I say and walk away from him. He doesn't follow, but for some reason I find myself wishing we would have.

A few hours later, Tristan is drunk again, well everyone is drunk again. "Lets play truth or dare" Zayn slurs and their small group of tattooed friends gather around the couch. Molly passes a bottle of clear alcohol to Niall and he takes a swig. Harry's hand covers his entire red cup as he takes a sip.

They all agree to play a drunken game of truth or dare which couldn't possibly end well. Another punk looking girl joins the game, making it Harry, Zayn, Niall, Niall's roommate, Steph, Molly, Tristan, and the new girl. "You should play Louis" Molly says with a wicked smile.

"No, I'd rather not" I tell her and look away.

"Like he would actually play, he would have to stop being a prude for five minutes" Harry tells them and they all laugh except Tristan. His words anger me, I am not a prude. Yea, I will admit I am not by any means wild, but I am no prude. I glare at Harry and sit down cross legged in their little circle, in between Niall and the new girl. Harry laughs and whispers something to Zayn before they start.