Chapter 27:

"He's not so bad, I guess," Natalie says and I laugh nervously. "What?" She raises his eyebrow at me.

"Nothing, I am just surprised that you said that" I say and lay back into her chest. The electricity that filled the room moments ago has dissolved.

"I'm not saying I would want to hang out with the guy but he was friendly enough"

"Harry is nothing close to friendly" I say and she chuckles and wraps her arm around me. If she only knew the things that happened between Harry and I, the way we kissed, the way I moaned his name while he.. god Louis just stop. I lean my head up and kiss Natalie's jaw, making him smile. I want Natalie  to make me feel the way Harry does. I sit up and turn to face her. I take her face between my hands and press my lips against her. Her mouth opens and she kisses me back. Her lips are soft, just like his kiss. I need the fire, I need the passion. I wrap my hands around her neck and pull myself onto his lap,

"Whoa, Louis what are you doing?" she asks and tries to push me off gently.

"What? Nothing, I just.. I want to make out I guess" I say and look down. I am usually not embarrassed in front of Natalie but this isn't something we usually talk about.

"Okay.?" She says and I kiss her again. I feel the warmth from her but not the fire. I start to rock my hips ,hoping to light the fire. Her hands go down to my waist but she pushes them against me, stopping my movements. I know we agreed to wait until marriage but I am just kissing her. I grab her hands and pull them away and continue to rock against her. No matter how many times I try to kiss her harder, her mouth stays soft and timid. I can feel her getting turned on but she doesn't act on it.

I know I am doing this for all the wrong reasons but I don't care at the moment, I just need to know that Natalie can do to me what Harry does. It isn't actually Harry that I want it's the feeling.. isn't it?

I stop kissing Natalie and slide off his lap.

"That was nice Louis" She smiles and I give her one back. It was "nice". She is so careful, too careful, but I love her. I press play on the movie and within minutes I feel myself drifting off.

"I should go" Harry says. His green eyes looking down at me.

"Go where?" I don't want him go.

"I am going to stay at a hotel close by, I will be back in the morning" he says and her face fades into Natalie's. I jolt up and wipe my eyes, it is Natalie. It was never Harry.

"You're obviously really sleepy, and I can't stay the night here" she smiles and brushes my cheek. I want him to stay but I am afraid of what I will see or say in my sleepy state. I know Natalie wouldn't think it was decent to stay in my room anyway. Harry and Natalie are polar opposites. In every way.

"Okay, thank you again for coming" I mumble and she kisses me lightly on the cheek before sliding out from under me.

"I love you" she says and I nod and bury my head back into my pillow.

The next morning I wake up to Natalie calling. She tells me she is on his way from her hotel so I roll out of bed and rush to the showers. I had planned on taking a short shower but the water feels so good against my tense muscles. What should Natalie and I do today? There isn't much to do around here unless we go into town, maybe I should text Liam and ask what there is to do around here besides party. He seems to be my only friend who would know.

I decided to wear my khakis and a plain blue shirt. I ignore Harry's voice in the back of my head telling me that my khakis are ugly. Natalie is in the hall waiting by my door as I return with the towel still in my hair.

"You look good" she smiles and puts her hand over mine as I open the door.

"I just need to do my hair” I tell.

"College really suits you Louis, you have never looked better" Natalie compliments me.

“What do you want to do today?” I ask.

"I don't know, maybe we can go to a park or something, then dinner?" she says and I look at the clock. How is it already 1pm? I text Tristan and tell him I will be out most of the day and he responds saying he will be gone until tomorrow. I have come to notice that he basically lives at Harry's fraternity house on the weekends.

We drive around to find a park which only takes a little while. "When are you going to start looking for a car?" She asks while he parks the car. The park we found is small and quiet.

"I think this week actually. I am going to apply for jobs this week too." I don't mention the internship at Vance Publishing that Harry dangled in front of me.

"That is great news, let me know if you need anything" she offers and I nod. We walk around the park and sit at a picnic table. She talks most of the time and I nod along. I find myself dazing in and out of the conversation but he doesn't seem to notice. We end up walking a little more and come to a small stream. I laugh at the irony and Natalie looks at me quizzically.

"Do you want to swim?" I am not sure why I just said that.

"In there? No way" she laughs and I mentally smack myself. I need to stop comparing Natalie to Harry.

"I was joking" I lie and drag her along down the trail.

It is seven before we leave the park so we decide to order pizza when we get back to my room and watch a movie. I am starving by the time the pizza comes so I eat almost half of it to myself. In my defense I haven't eaten all day. Halfway through the movie my phone rings and Natalie reaches over to grab it for me.

"Who's Liam?" she asks. There is no suspicion in his voice, only curiosity. She has never been the jealous type, she never needed to be. Until now.

"He's a friend from school" I say and answer. Why would Liam be calling me so late? He's never called me for anything other than to compare notes.

"Louis?" he says loudly.

"Yea, is everything okay?"

"Uhm, well no actually. I know Natalie is there but.." he hesitates.

"What's wrong Liam?" My heart starts to race. "Are you okay?"

"Yea, it's not me. It's Harry" he says and my heart drops.

"H..harry?" I stutter. I am panicking inside.

"Yea, if I give you an address can you come here, please?" He says and I hear something crash in the background. I jump off of my bed and I have my shoes on before my mind catches up.

"Liam is Harry trying to hurt you?" My mind can't make sense of what else could be going on.

"No, no." he says.

"Text me the address" I tell him and hear another crash.

"Natalie, I need your car." I tell her and he turns her head sideways.

"What is going on?"

"I don't know.. it's Harry. Give me your keys" I demand and she reaches for it.

"I will come with you" she says and moves to stand. I snatch the keys from her hands and shake my head.

"No, you.. I need to go alone" I say and she looks hurt. I know it is wrong to leave her here but the only thing I can think about is getting to Harry.

A/N
I couldn't wait to update this! Here y'all go! Comment below, would love to hear from y'all! if there are many errors let me know! - divya