Chapter 39:

A/N: Let me know if there are any mistakes!

Vote and Comment (:

______________________________________

I look at Harry, then at Natalie, and back to Harry. There is no way this is going to go well.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Harry, even though I do not want to hear the answer, especially not in front of Natalie.

"What do you think I am doing here! You snuck out on me while I was asleep, what the hell was that?!" Harry booms. I hold my breath as his voice echoes off the wall. Natalie's face flashes with anger and I know she is beginning to put the puzzle pieces together.

I am torn between trying to explain to Natalie what is going on and trying to explain to Harry why I left.

"Answer me!" Harry yells and stands in front of my face. I am surprised when Natalie steps between us.

"Don't yell at him" she warns Harry. I am frozen in place when Harry's face twists in anger. Why is he so mad that I left? He would have kicked me out anyway. I need to say something before this all blows up in my face. He is probably only angry that he didn't get to make me cry first.

"Harry.. please don't do this right now." I beg. If he leaves now, I can try to explain to Natalie what is going on.

"Do what Louis?" Harry asks and walks around Natalie. What the hell is happening in my life that I have to worry about Natalie and Harry fighting?

"Harry, please just go and we will talk about this later" I say and Natalie shakes her head.

"Talk about what? What the hell is going on Louis?" Natalie cuts in. Oh god.

"Tell her, go on and tell her” Harry says. I can't believe he is doing this. I know how cruel he can be but this takes it to a whole other level.

"Tell me what Louis?" Natalie asks.

"Nothing, just that I stayed at Harry and Liam's last night" I lie. I try to match my blue eyes to Harry's in hopes that he will stop this now but he looks away immediately.

"Tell her Louis or I will" Harry growls and I begin to cry.

"Natalie.. I..me and Harry have been.." I start. Harry's angry face shifts to smug. I can't believe I spent the night with him, last night it felt amazing but I knew I would end up regretting it. I just didn't know it would get this bad first.

"Oh my god" Natalie stutters and her eyes begin to water. How could I do this to him? What the hell was I thinking? Natalie is so kind and Harry is cruel enough to make me tell Natalie about us in front of him. Her hands go to his forehead and he shakes his head.

"How could you Louis? After everything we have been through? When did this start?" Tears stream down her face from her eyes. I have never felt this terrible, I caused those tears. I look over at Harry and then back to Natalie. My hate for Harry consumes me and I shove him back instead of answering Natalie. Harry is caught off guard and stumbles backwards but steadies himself before he falls.

"Natalie, I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." I am being honest, I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

I suppose I was thinking that Harry could be decent and maybe I could break  up with Natalie and date Harry. How stupid can I be? Or that I could stay away from Harry and Natalie would never know about what happened between us. The problem is that I can't stay away from Harry. I am too far gone, too far under his spell, and he didn't hesitate to curse me.

Both are stupid and naïve options but I am haven't made one good choice since I have met Harry.

"I don't know what you were thinking either, I don't even know you anymore" Natalie shouts and walks towards the door.

"Natalie please! Wait!" I scream and rush after her. Harry grabs my arm and tries to pull me back.

"Don't touch me! I can't believe you! This is low Harry, even for you" I scream and jerk my arm out of his grasp. I push him again. I have never pushed anyone in my life except him, multiple times.

"If you go after her, I am done" He says and my mouth falls open. Done with what?

"Done? Done with what? Fucking with my emotions? I hate you!! You can't end something that never began" I say, my voice no longer shouting. His hands fall to his sides and his mouth opens but no words come out.

"Natalie!" I call and rush out the door. I run down the hall and finally catch up to her in the parking lot. She notices me and walks faster.

"Natalie, please listen. I am sorry, so sorry. I was drinking, I know that isn't an excuse but I.." I wipe my eyes and her face softens.

"I can't listen to anymore.." she says. Her eyes are red. I reach for her hand and she pulls away.

"Natalie please, I am so sorry. Please forgive me" I can't lose her and Harry in one day. Even though Harry was never mine and never would be, it still hurts to see his newest level of hatred for me. Especially after the way he held me and called my name in his sleep.

"I just need some time, Louis. I don't know what to think" she says and runs her hand over her perfectly made hair.

"Okay" I sigh in defeat. She just needs time to get over this and we can go back to normal.

"I love you Louis" she says and catches me by surprise when she kisses my forehead and climbs into her car.