Chapter 34:

I am snapped back into reality.

"I have to go." I say and Harry curses under his breath.

"Please, please stay. Just stay with me tonight and if you decide in the morning to tell me you don't want to see me anymore... just please stay. I am begging you and I don't beg Louis." I find myself nodding before I can stop myself.

"What will I tell Natalie? She is waiting for me and I have her car." I can't believe I am actually considering doing this.

"Just tell her that you have to stay because.. I don't know. Don't tell her anything, what's the worst thing she can do?" Harry asks and I shudder.

She will tell my mom. Irritation towards Natalie fills me, I should not have to worry about my girlfriend telling my mother on me.

"She is probably asleep anyway." Harry says.

"No, she has no way to get back to her hotel."

"Hotel? Wait.. she doesn't stay with you?"

"No, she has a hotel room close by."

"And you stay at the hotel with her?"

"No, she stays there and I stay in my room."

"What is wrong with her? Is she straight?" Harry asks, his bloodshot eyes dance in amusement.

"Of course she is!"

"Sorry but something is not right there. If you were mine I would not be able to stay away from you. I would fuck you every chance I had."

My mouth falls open. Harry's dirty words have the strangest effect on me. I flush and look away from him.

"Let's go inside, the tree is swaying back and forth. I think that is my cue to go inside. I have had way too much to drink."

"You're staying here?" I ask him, I had assumed he would go back to his frat house.

"Yea, so are you. Let's go." he grabs my hand and we walk towards the back door.

I will have to find Liam and try to explain what he saw through the door. I don't know what is happening myself so I am not sure how I will explain it but I have to make him understand somehow. As we walk through the kitchen, I notice the mess is almost completely cleaned.

"You need to clean the rest of this tomorrow." I tell him and he nods.

"I will." He promises, I hope he keeps it.

He keeps my hand in his as he leads me up the grand staircase. I pray that we don't run into Liam in the hallway and I am relieved when we don't.

Harry opens the door to a pitch black room and gently pulls me inside.