Chapter 42:

Thank you moonliqht for saving me.

A/N:

OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS SUPER FUCKINGH LATE UPDATE.
COLLEGE HONESTLY CAN CHOKE AND SO CAN MY CRUSH.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR XX

ALL THE LOVE.

______________________________________

After Steph plucked my eyebrows which hurt worse than I ever imagined, she turns me around and refuses to let me see what she has done to me. I fight a nervous feeling in my stomach as she applies some dusty powder over my face and some eyeliner. I constantly remind her not to put too much on me and she promises that she won't. She combs my hair and gets Tristan's mousse and blow dryer and starts working on my hair.

“We're halfway done now Louis! Let's get you changed and then you can see yourself. I believe Tristan had a few things that will fit you.”

She is obviously proud of her work on me. I am hoping that I don't look like a clown. I follow her to closet and try to sneak a peek in Tristan's small mirror but Steph snatches it away from me.

“Here, put this on” she says and pulls out a white tank top off the hanger.

“Steph, I can't wear this!” I tell her. The tank top has the words “I'm here  to fuck shut up” on it and it looks really tight.

“Fine.. how about this one?” she asks as she pulls out another tank top. This one is loser then the first one and has Sleeping with Sirens on it. I look it over multiple times and Steph sighs.

"Just try it, please?"

I oblige and take my comfortable pajamas off and fold them into a neat pile. She rolls her eyes at me playfully and I smile while putting on the tank top. Tristan and I aren't that much different in size but he is taller than I am. It isn't as tight as I thought it would be, but it's tighter than something I would normally wear.

“Okay, now it's time for the pants!” she says and digs through Tristan's drawer and pulls out two different pair of black skinny jeans.

“This pair is plain, and this pair has some holes.” she explains as if I can't see. I reach for the plain pair. The one with the holes are just too much for me especially given the fact that I am wearing a tight shirt. I go into the closet and change into the pants while Steph digs through Tristan's closet for shoes.

She pulls out a pair of black and white Vans. I have to admit they really good looking. I have never worn anything like that.

“Do you like these?” she asks and I nod. She hands them to me and I put them on.

“Those shoes are my favorite pair.” Tristan says as he watches us.

“Okay, I can't wait any longer! Looks at yourself! You look hot Louis.” she smiles and opens the other closet door. I look in the full body mirror and gasp. I look in the full body mirror and gasp. Who the heck is that?

My reflection looks like me, but a lot better. I was afraid she would go overboard but she didn't.

My blue eyes stand out because of the eyeliner  and the powder she put on my face makes my face look more healthier.

My hair looks really good with a quiff.

It was nothing like what I was expecting. I've never had my hair like this before.

“I'm very impressed Steph!” I say to her and smile.

"See, you are still you, just a more sexy, well kept you" she giggles and calls for Tristan to join us. He opens the door and his lips part.