school night racing

Baroness's POV:
I drifted round the last corner before getting on the straight that would lead to the finish, I was in second place behind my rival racer, I got behind him, shifted my car into second gear, getting neck and neck with him and then floored it, over taking the blue car by at least ten meters. I spun to a halt after I past the finish line. Almost everyone was cheering, as I was the favorite and the one best at the track, I was the one they had betted on.

The others were most likely new to the track or so drunk they betted wrong. I got out of my car; a silver Bugatti Veyron super sport, I took off my helmet and walked to the announcer, as he was the one who had my money. "You got £5,000." You did good tonight Baroness."

"Thanks Jim." I replied as I got back into my car and drove back to my house.

When I got to my house I parked my car in the drive but not next to my others. Yes I have others. I have ten cars in total, I only have three at my house; as well as my cars I also have three motorcycles.

I have three Lamborghinis: a white Veneno, a red Murcielago and a blue Aventador. I also have my two Bugatti: my silver super sport and a black Chiron.

Then I have my two Ferraris: a red Laferrari and a blue/black 488 spider. I also have a white 4x4 range rover, a black Ford mustang then an old grey Toyota Corolla for school; that car is in my drive.

For my motorcycles I have an original Fat boy Harley Davidson, a white/black Kawasaki H2 2016 edition and a sportster iron 883 Harley Davidson. They are all in a garage that I work part time in. I parked my car in its spot, locked the doors before going into my house.

I jogged to my room, got my safe from under my bed, which was covered in a blanket, put in my code and put the money with the rest of it after I counted it all, it added up to £13,000 in total. I have more but in a more secure place.

I put the money back in the safe and put that back in its place. I then walked into my wardrobe; I went to the middle section. My middle section is my casual clothes and pjs. The left section is my school 'nerd' clothes and my right section is my badass, racing, fighting and gang clothes.

I took off my helmet, letting my hair out messily, I put my full black race suit back in its place before getting pyjamas for after a quick shower. After the shower I dried my body and put on my clothes and got into bed.

Before I fell asleep I looked at a framed selfie that my boyfriend took while we were on one of our dates, we were in a park sitting on an old bench with the autumn leaves surrounding them, I was wrapped up walmly for the cold temperature; a hoodie, warm jacket, jeans, boots, a maroon infinity scarf, a hat and gloves. Colton was wearing jeans, a fuzzy hoodie, coat, an olive scarf, a grey beanie, jeans, gloves and boots. We were both smiling brightly as he kissed my cheek tenderly as he held me closely against him.

She whispered "I love you." prior to closing her brown eyes and falling asleep.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

There are two sides of the teenager Annabelle Louise Grimm. One is the seemingly average, quiet, well mannered, sensible teenager who has never been in trouble; Anna Bennet. She doesn't go to outrageous house parties or drinks, she spends her time in the library or studying, looking after her family or with her modest sized group of friends. The other side is more complex to explain; a gang leader and street fighter, Annabelle Grimm is dangerous. Unpredictable, respected and feared, she is someone you do not want the misfortune to anger. Fake names are normal for her, Anna for school, Scar for street fighting, Baroness for racing, Boss when she's with her gang, she's got a lot of complicated things to balance.

Her brother, Nick, started the gang when Anna was 9 and he was 16, at first they they were just a large group of friends who hang out on the streets, always together, Nick was always the leader, being the spokesperson and giving advice. As they got older they started staying out later, keeping their heads down and hoods up. People started to call them a gang, they helped and protected anyone that needed it, the unconventional and questionable methods helped them earn the name, 'Lucifer's angels'.

When Anna was twelve Nick, went missing. His best friend Tristan took over until Anna was 14, he taught her everything he knew, all that Nick had told him as well as what he found out along. People asked to join Lucifer's Angels for a number of different reasons and the group let the people they thought would help make the Lucifer's Angels the best in and it all grew from there, now after six years we have accomplished it.

Over 65% of the city have joined the gang in a way of protecting their families and stopping crime. We have members in all works of life; public services for example police and hospital staff and teachers, all types of family members, the elderly and young. Children of current members can join but not actively until they are old and mature enough; they don't have to and their parents can refuse them joining when they are born.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Hi guys. First chapter, hope you liked it.

_hello_hi