Allies

Josh's POV:
I was having a staring contest with Joe to pass the time. Rick was talking to the  guy in the other cell and Freddy was just staring at the exit.

Joe finally blinked which meant I won but I didn't feel like gloating like I usually do, I just looked at the floor. Being in here has really made me think about what I have and take for granted. My parents, Joe, Lily my four year old sister.

The girl with the black hair, Annabelle, came back in with Colton. The guy that got arrested for murder and is in our school. I'm not surprised that Colton is in a gang, but I am surprised that Samantha and Jordan are, they don't look like the people who deal drugs, carry weapons and kill. She whistled sharply and the doors of the cells were unlocked by the guards.

This is it, I am going to die. Thank you for the short but exciting life I have had. I'm sorry for everything bad I have ever done, if there is a next life then I shall learn from these mistakes I made in this now. I'm sorry for not spending more time with my family, I'm sorry for always being a pain to Joe, he's my twin and I should have been a better one.

We were escorted up the stairs and into a large room. The Lucifer's Angels were all there death glaring at us and whispering.

There was a stage thing with Colton, Samantha, Jordan, the other hot twins, The Life Bloods' leader and Brad? Brad? What happened? The chick jumped up to the stage not even glancing at the stairs at the side.

"Silence." she said in a small voice that reminds me of the nerd. She didn't shout but everyone was silent. Normally Brad has to yell at the top of his voice to get everyone to shut up.

"As my gang will know that these," she gestured to us with a hand, "are the Royal Demons gang members. Who partnered up with our number one enemy Max Crowe. As your leader I want you to give your opinion as Lucifer's Angel members as to what we do with them."

Loads of people started to shout grim suggestions to do to us. The chick put a hand up to silence them,

"If you would let me finish...as an initiation task as allies to our gang." she finished and the members cheered. Allies? They want to be allies?

Joe had to grab onto my shoulders as he lent onto me for support in relief at the sound of us being allies.

The Life Bloods' leader stepped forward, "Welcome to the family!" he exclaimed, then shook hands with Brad.

"Everyone meet in the main hall at seven." The Lucifer's Angels screamed louder at the mention of this mysterious meeting.

"LAs show our new allies where it is."

"Yes Lil'Boss." The members answered back before merging into our much smaller group and dragged each of us to their groups of friends.

At the end only Joe, Freddy and Rick and I were left, the girl Casey came up to us and took us over to Samantha, Colton, Jordan, the chick and the Life Bloods' leader.

The leader, Richard Grimm was talking to all of them with a hand on the chick's shoulder. They were all laughing and having a good time. Richard's phone rang and he picked it up,

"Annabelle, I've got to go and pick Ella up and probably can't come back later." he kissed her on the forehead and then left.

"Bye!" Annabelle yelled after him but he had already exited the room.

"I can't wait for tonight." Casey said excitedly.

"I know, you have to help with outfits." Samantha said.

"And you have to do make up and hair." Annabelle jumped in.

"You always do, you're the best at it." Annabelle complimented,

Casey flipped her hair over her right shoulder. "I know."

They all laughed. I can't wait to see what is happening later.