This means war!

(Max Crowe⬆️)
Brad's POV:
After school, me and the boys decided to go to The Crypt to see some street fighting. When we got there we stood by the bar, the fight going on was between Crusher and Scar; the undefeated. Crusher was going for the first move when a guy about my age probably older came over to me and the boys.

He introduced himself as Max Crowe and asked if we had heard of him, which we had, he's the leader of the Jokers; the enemy gang leader of Lucifer's Angels and the The Life Bloods, the first and second most powerful gangs in the country. I nodded and told him what I knew.

Max laughed, "The Life Bloods are old dogs who are way past it and the Lucifer's angels are too big headed for there own good." He said.

I should stop this before it goes to far. I thought.

"I can take them easy." He carried on.

And you say the Lucifer's angels are big headed.

I nodded not actually agreeing with him. I looked at the fight Scar smashed Crusher's face with her knee. Yeah, she is a girl but is the best of the best; I tried to get her to join the gang but she beat me and some other members I brought to a pulp.

Max finally stopped boasting about his gang and said, "I have a business proposition for you."

"What is it?" I asked curiosity taking over. The boys gave me a 'Do you have a death wish?' look.

If the Lucifer's Angels or the Life Bloods found out that I even talked to their rival their would be hell to pay. In their eyes, anyone associated with The Jokers was also their enemy, they all end up dead at some point, most from a disturbing occurrence.

"So on Tuesday at 5PM at Hillside Docks there is a drugs shipment coming in. Almost every type of drugs produced, over 20k in street price. I am willing to half it if we work together." I nodded,

"I'm in." I said smirking.

"Great... I..." He paused because it was too loud to continue as the fight had finished, scar had won.

Scar looked at the crowd from under her hood. She stopped at max, and me as he shook my hand. I swear I could feel her eyes narrowing but quickly looked away and heading to the bar and ordering water.

"As I was saying, I'll send you the details." Just as he said that scar walked past and went to the stairs leading to the legal cover for The Crypt, which was a nightclub. I wasn't exactly sure of the plan try do I verified what I heard.

"So on Tuesday at 5PM at the docks."

"Yeah," he listed a whole load of drugs,

"but we have to make sure that the Life Bloods don't find out otherwise we are dead." He verified. I nodded and shook hands with him once more before he went off.

As soon as he went the rest of the boys were on my back.

"Are you kidding me?" "We're all going to die." "Or arrested." "I bet it isn't actually going to happen and he tells the Life Bloods what we are doing and get us killed." The last one was from Fred who has a very over imaginative mind.

"Guys," I calmed the situation. "I wouldn't do this for no reason, when we do this. Our reputation as a gang will escalate and we get 10 grand."

"When you said 'when' I think you meant 'if'." Rick said trying to persuade himself more than anyone.

"When they find out that we are working with someone that called them 'Old dogs who are way past it' or 'too big headed for their own good' we are as good as dead." Freddy argued.

"Are you sure about this?" The twins said in sync.

"Yes."

"How can we be sure this Max Crowe guy is reliable we don't even know him." Rick carried on. We carried on arguing not noticing that we are being listened in to.

Annabelle's POV:
As I got into Dad's base I took off my brunette wig and revealed my ombre hair.

It goes from black (my natural hair colour) to dark blue, then dark purple then hot pink tips. I love my hair especially when it is naturally in loose waves like it is in now. So I walked into Dad's office, everyone else knocks but not me I just walking swaying my hips as I do.

"Annabelle Grimm! What have I told you about knock...?" My dad starts but I interrupt him, he looked completely shocked as no one dares to interrupt my Dad. The people he was having a meeting with him were just as shocked.

"That doesn't matter right now. The jokers lead by Max Crowe have a drugs shipment coming in on Tuesday at 5PM at the Hillside docks; which is your turf Dad."

Dad sighed, he drew his hand through his hair as his fingers on his other hand drummed against his desk in a rhythmic motion.

"Thank you for telling me Annabelle but I am sort of in a meeting. I'll figure out a plan after." And then he flicked his wrist in a way meaning 'out'

"Okaaay... But I also he to tell ya, Maxie called you and the Life Bloods 'Old dogs' I put speech quotes in the air.

"They WHAT!" Dad roared. Dad hates to be called 'old'.

"Sorry gentlemen but I think we need to postpone this meeting until I have sorted this issue." He said still getting it into his head that someone dared to call him old. The men nodded, shook Dad's hand and left.

"Anna tell me what you heard again," Dad instructed.

"I was in The Crypt as Scar, I won the fight and when I looked at the crowd I saw Max shaking hands with the leader of the Royal Demon gang. The leader is my age at school and is barely a threat. Anyway so I go to the bar and try to listen in without it seeming like I am. I couldn't hear anything so I took one of those mic/tracker things and placed it in Brad's bag."

"Who's Brad?"

"The Royal Demon's leader. So I went out and came straight here." I finished.

"Him and his friends from the gang are still arguing about now." I said and showed him the earpiece below my hair.

Dad moved his right hand meaning 'give it to me'. I took it out of my ear and handed it to him. Dad took the plug and connected it to his computer on his desk.

"When the Life Bloods find out about this we are so dead." Josh said through the computer.

"It'll be fine." Brad reassured Josh.

"I don't care about the gang's rep or the drugs we're are dead if we do this, we only just met Max, how can we really know he can be trusted?" Joe insisted.

Dad turned off the bug and passed it back to me silently. "Thanks for bringing this to my attention Anna, will the Lucifer's Angels be joining us against these punks who think they can get away with doing a drugs deal on our turf?"

I nodded. "Of course, but try to leave the Royal Demons to me, I have a better plan for them." dad nodded, I got off the corner of Dad's desk and got into my car and drove to my gang base.

As I got out and in the base I hollered, "I'M BACK!" everyone shouted their replies once they heard.

"GANG MEETING NOW!" I shouted and walked into the meeting room, some members were already waiting, as soon as the rest were here I started.

"Everyone." they quietened down. "As you know we are allies with The Life Bloods." some cheers, "and we are enemies with The Jokers led by Max Crowe." there was a lot of boos and jeers.

"We have information that The Jokers are having a shipment of 20k worth of drugs delivered at the docks on The Life Bloods turf. So we are going to war. Everyone has double training and extra weapons training. The shipment is arriving on Tuesday so be ready by Monday," some people groaned about the extra training but they shut up when I glared at them.
"Dismissed." I told them and they all went on with their own business.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

What do you think Anna has got in store for The Royal Demons?