Carnival

Colton's POV:
I woke up early, with butterflies in my stomach, I have never been so nervous.

I took a relaxing shower and then changed into jeans, a white tee with a cracked diamond on it. I called Anna so she knew what time I would be picking her up.

It was so nice to hear her angelic voice this early in the morning; it really calmed my nerves. I stalked random people on FaceBook and Instagram then changed to hacking into celeb's posts and changing the captions while I was having breakfast.

It was so funny, I really missed that while I was in Juvy; but defiantly not as much as my Baby.

When it was 20:40 I got my blue jacket on I put the box with the ring in one of the pockets. I then jogged downstairs and put on blue vans. I took a backpack and slung it over my shoulder and made my way to my garage. I choose my white range rover, hopped him and drove to my BabyGirl and hopefully my fiancée's house.

When I got to the door I opened it with a set of keys Anna gave me. I sat on the kitchen island civilly talking to Jordan, we never really liked each other but we tolerate each other for Anna and Sam's sake, but mostly Anna's.

Jordan hates carnivals and Sam is ill so they are staying at Anna's house. Nick came down in biker jeans, a grey tee, a navy jacket, blue vans and a blue bag over his shoulder; he was on his new phone with a black case on it.

"Ella, Anna. Get on with it!" he yelled up the stairs.

"Okay, I'm almost done."

Thudding but small footsteps which could belong to Ella sounded and she came out in a multi-coloured scribble skirt, a turquoise blue vest top, a white denim jacket, white converse and a baby pink bow in her at the base of her ponytail.

I heard clicking of heels coming down the stairs to reveal my beautiful BabyGirl, I smiled brightly at her; she looked casual with skinny jeans, a dark blue Superdry hoodie, tan ankle boots; feather dangle earrings, I get for her when we were fourteen; and a brown thin strap bag. She had natural make up on; light pink lipstick, mascara and a bit of eyeliner.

In short she looked amazing, even if she had that wig on so if any people from school see us they know it is 'Alexandra' and not Anna.

"Ready to go babe?" I asked excitedly, she nodded and took my hand and pecked my lips. Nick and Ella filed out after us to Nick's car.

"No joy riding Nick, you have to look after Elle." Anna called out to him,

"Don't we'll be fine, right Elle?" he asked his sister,

"Yeah, I wanna win a teddy bear!" Elle, shouted hyper.

"This is going to mentally scar him forever isn't it?" I said after Nick and Ella were out of earshot.

"Yep." my BabyGirl hummed in reply. We got into my car and I drove to the carnival, Nick in his jaguar behind us.

When we got there, there were quite a lot of people already. Mostly people with little kids so the don't need to come later.

Anna went up to Nick to make sure he knew what time to bring her back, she said three hours; meaning try to persuade Ella to leave in three hours and spend another two having Ella pull him to rides and stalls. She bend down to Elle's level,

"Don't run off and don't make Nick give you a piggyback as his back still hurts okay," Elle looked a bit sad as she loves piggyback, I should know but she nodded anyway.

Ella dragged Nick off to find that perfect teddy she wanted, me and my BabyGirl laughed at Nick's panicked expression.

We spend the next three hour just looking at stalls, playing games and chatting to a few people from school. After three hours and ten minutes Anna get a call from Nick, he couldn't get Ella to leave, Anna's advice was to just, let Ella get bored, we heard Ella in the background shout,

"I wanna go on that!" And a grunt from Nick as Ella probably yanked Nick towards a ride she wanted to go on.

Nick hang up and we carried on walking around until Anna spotted a large stall where you have to topple over cans to get prizes. Anna grabbed my hand, and pointed to an extremely large, light brown teddy beat with a bow round it's neck,

"I wan' it!" She said jumping up and down, I laughed at her childishness,

"I'll win it for you Cupcake." I said and walked towards the stall. You had three wooden ball things to hit a tower of tin cans.

I paid for it then kissed Anna for good luck which I didn't really need. I got the tower in one go. You just needed to hit it in the bottom middle and it topples over.

"Which one do you want?" The man said in a bored tone.

"Can I have the teddy bear at the back?" I said, the man got it and handed it to me. BabyGirl hugged me tightly,

"Thanks Buba," and she kissed me the let go to marvel at her bear.

We went on all the rides until we only had one left the Ferris wheel. I made sure that it would be sundown by the time we get close to the top.

We queued and finally we got into the carriage thing. I was on the left, Anna on my right and the bear on Anna's right. When we travelled to the top, Anna put her head on my shoulder as we watched the sunset. Right, here goes.

"Babe try looking for Elle and Nick." I suggested, Anna looked down and scanned the carnival or a hyper Ella and a flustered Nick. I quickly took the ring out and then coughed to get my BabyGirl's attention. She turned to look at me, gasped and put up a hand to her mouth in surprise.

"Anna, I have known you for six years and have been out with you for five of them, even though I was in Juvy you stood by me, you are my first kiss, love; my everything. Will you give me the honor of becoming my wife?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So he proposed...

I need ship names,
Coltabelle (Colton & Annabelle)
coltanna (Colton & Anna)
alton (Anna & Colton)
bolton (Belle & Colton)