The Party

(Hall above⬆️)
Anna's POV:
Casey, Lacey and Sam dragged me up the stairs up into my room. Sam ordered me into the shower when Lacey was already getting dresses out of my walk-in closet. Casey was getting all her make up and hair products ready in my vanity table.

When I get out of the shower I put on white lace knickers and a bra then walk back into my room not caring that Sam, Lacey and Casey were there, Sam ducks past me and get in the shower, Lacey passes me my outfit.

A black cocktail dress that ends mid thigh, I put it on and Lacey gives me my black heels when Casey roughly shoves me to my vanity table and pushes me into my seat to begin attacking me with hair curlers, hair spray, mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, lipstick and various foundation, blusher, eye brow brushes then places earrings into my left hand.

I put the singular pair of a gold square attached to small hoops in. I am finally allowed to look in the mirror. My hair is in loose curls that goes perfectly with my current hair colour. My hair contrasts with the tan colour and gives it a edgy look to my outfit, the shoes are the same shade as the dress and are heels but aren't too high so I can dance and party without my feet aching too much. My make up is nude lipstick, gold eye shadow in a smoky eye effect; it gives me an alluring but dangerous look and that is as exactly what I wanted to look like.

It was exactly 6:55 so we were on time to get to the party.

Sam was wearing a mid thigh dress that is white with black strips on the top and a black skirt on the bottom, she has white stilettos. She has nude lipstick and all her piercings in apart from her belly piercing. Lacey and Casey were wearing matching dresses but in different colours and with different shoes. Casey was wearing a floor length evening gown that goes from a black bodice to a multi-coloured ombre effect, she is wearing burgundy heels, with dark red lipstick and natural eye look with thick eyeliner. Lacey was wearing the same dress but it goes from black to white, she is wearing black heels, with a black smokey eye look.

We carefully walked down stair and walked into the Rave Room. Everyone was there. I walked up the podium this time and went to the front.

"Welcome, Royal Demons, Life Bloods and my loyal followers." People laughed.

"Today we are celebration a new alliance between The Lucifer's Angels and The Royal Demons. Royal demons this is the Rave Room where we have parties like tonight. I hope you all enjoy the night but do drink responsibly because I am not cleaning it up."

I glared at a certain group of guys who got so drunk they were sick, got into a fight and tried to rape a girl, well one of them did, the others had passed put by then. The guy was killed for break one of The Six rules.

I got off the podium and the music started. I saw Sam, Colton, Jordy, Lacey and Casey all chatting in the corner near the bar.

Colton and Jordan looked smart but casual at the same time. Colton had a black shirt with black Vans whilst Jordan had a navy blue shirt and boots. Both were wearing jeans but Colton had a watch to match his outfit.

We stood next to the bar chatting about random things while taking drinks. We were all slightly tipsy when the music changed to me and sam's song; it used to be me and Isabelle's song but not now.

Sam pulled me over to the dance floor and we danced. We swayed our hips and giggle drunkenly at each other as we pulled funny faces and spun each other around.

Brad's POV:
We had spent the rest of the day with either Lucifer's Angels or Life Bloods, it was really fun, even though they are the country's top gangs they are really nice. We had a tour of the base and then played video games in the games room. Just before 7 the guys got ready for the party in the hall.

Everyone from all three gangs were there apart from Richard, Annabelle, Colton, Sam, Jordan or the twins from The Life Bloods, I know Joe and Josh have a crush on them and I hope they end up together, they deserve happiness outside of the gang.

We were taking into the R Room, and a few minutes later Annabelle, Samantha, Lacey and Casey came in, wearing party dresses that made them, look smart but party material at the same time.

Josh and Joe wolf whistled when they saw Lacey and Casey. Rick and Freddy wolf whistled at Samantha and Annabelle. Annabelle did a short speech and ended up glaring at a group of guys when she said to drink responsibly.

The music started and most people went to the bar to get drinks before dancing. We got a round of vodka shots and did a competition then just milled around the edges of the dance floor. Me and the guys didn't dance much and just talked about random things, as we did a song came on an Annabelle was dragged on to the dance floor by Samantha, they took to the dance floor and started dancing, swaying their hips and doing really cool dance moves,

Samantha who was more drunk almost slipped while spinning around but Anna caught her and they carried on. They had drawn a crowd including me, Rick and Freddy; Josh and Joe had gone out to dance with Casey and Lacey.