What really happened

*Added 07/07/19*
This chapter is completely new, I wanted to explain the really reason for Colton's behaviour at the party.

The chapter is all in Colton's point of view beginning from after he accepts the dare from Brooke.

Warning: Explicit song and language ahead!

I hope you enjoy it.

Brooke jumped up and took my hand, she nodded to her minions who walked ahead of us. She pulled me to her, extremely close and whispered in my ear.

"I brought the Kaiden and his mates here, they've surrounded Alexandra, you forfeit the dare and she's gone. You better act like you are having the best time of your life unless you want her in the hospital. Got that babe?" She threatened.

She really brought our rival football team here so she could blackmail me into pretending that I'm her boyfriend? If Belle gets injured, they're all dead. She can't be hurt because of me. I have to do this, for her. Even if it kills me.

"You better make this believable, or Kaiden is going to have a lot of fun with Belle." Brooke spat my nickname for my fiancée in my ear.

Bile rose to my throat. I'd never forgive myself if anything happened to her. She's been through hell her whole life and if that happens to her God only knows what she'll do. I know she can defend herself well but against a whole football team at once? It will kill me if I let that happen to her. I try to spot her her in the crowd but she's not here, no one I trust with Belle is, I have no way to warn her of the danger she's in. I have no option but to do this.

She pulls me to the main dancing area, as soon as we step in with her fake tan and my fake smile and my hand on her waist, one of the songs for the situation turns on, Brooke's minions standing behind the music players. Oh Nah SoMo rendition. Yes, it's a great song but for everything that is happening, it's the worst one to pick. Its pure sex.

Brooke pulled me into the centre of the room where everyone could see what was happening. As the lyrics began blaring out from the giant speakers around the room Brooke began to grind her silicone filled bum against me, I gave a loud fake laugh to convince everyone that this was real but all it did was reminding me of the consequences if it didn't work. As the chorus began Brooke turned her body around, gripping my arms in her acrylic talons and forcing her lip gloss drowned lips on my dry ones. I fought the urge to be sick as trailed her lips down my neck while continuing to put her hands down my body. 

I looked at those around me. The group seemed like an insatiable pride of starving lions surrounding a helpless gazelle, all cheering and dancing around the both of us, expect instead of two members of prey it was me (the gazelle) and a lone desperate hyena (Brooke) encouraging everyone else so that she could steal the prize after the kill. The group advanced closer as they dancing along to the both of us, the song continued taunting me as it dragged on almost as if it was on a never ending loop of hell.

As soon as the song ended I shoved Brooke the furthest away from me as I could get before frantically searching for Belle. I had checked the sitting room and the kitchen before checking outside. I opened the siding doors, allowing the cold air to invade my senses as it wrapped around me, sobering me up so that I was thinking clearer. 

"You're not going to find her." I spun round faster than a drifting car in a street race to see a smirking Brooke with her minions standing in the doorway.