Amateur

(Added 30/01/17)
Colton's POV:
I saw Anna push passed the finish line and grabbed her winners money then heard a muffled shout from her mouth it sounded like.

"Get the fuck outta here the cops were tailing us!"

She got into her car with me close behind. We drove dodging traffic and some stupid random people crossing the road and hightailed it to my house.

I can't believe Anna didn't let me win. That's my first race back into the driver's seat. I can't believe how much her driving has improved in two years.

I followed Anna to my house and we parked in my garage.

"You did alright for an amateur." Anna smirked pecking my lips before jogging into the house.

"I. Am. Not. An. Amateur!" I yelled after her.

I heard her heavenly laugh through the hallway.

"Sure babe!" She laughed back.

I knew Anna was in the cinema that dad got the builders to build for me when we first moved in.

I went to one of the sofas and saw Anna cuddled up to a furry cushion. Fake obviously. I picked Anna up by the waist and sat down before placing Anna onto my lap, she snuggled into my chest.

"Love you baby." I muttered into her neck.

"Love you more." She murmured.

I picked up the remote and put on Netflix. We decided on Kite, meaning tickling, threats and a little bit the the dreaded silent treatment. It's not that bad.

Anna went to get popcorn. She came back with a blanket, popcorn and coke.

"Thanks," I kissed her forehead when she sat back down.

***
Anna's POV:
It was halfway into the film when we ran out of popcorn. I wriggled out of Colton's grasp and went into the kitchen with the bowl.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and sat on the counter while I waited for the loud ping and delicious smell of popcorn.

Ping.

I hopped off the work top and began to put the popcorn into the huge plastic blue bowl.

Colton held my waist and spun me round and became to kiss me. I instantly responded and the kiss deepened quickly becoming more passionate and lust filled by the second.

"Jump baby," Colton says into the kiss and I do.

I wrap my legs round his waist and he backs us both into the wall. I play with his hair as he holds my waist. I let Colton take off my shirt leaving it on the floor after I feel the groves of his sexy abs. he pulls me closer and holds me to his chest as he carries me to his room.

He locks the door, no idea why and traps me between him and the wall of his grey painted room.

"Ready?" He asks after a Drew minutes of frantic and passionate snogging.

I nod eagerly into the kiss and he moves to the bed and places me down kissing my neck before we undress each other.

I'm sure know what happened next.
***
And I'm leaving it there. Sorry you dirty minded wattpadians 😂

I'm not going to add any 'detail' of this chapter as my friends. (And nosy sister) read this so...

I added this chapter as a few people were a bit confused in the epilogue. If you haven't read that far carry on, it will make more sense later.

Anyway. Thank you so much fir all the support on this book and the sequel 'A Grimm return'. It means the world to me.