Party kiss/ hairpin curves

Brad's POV:
I still can't believe that the nerd is Annabelle Grimm. It it is so cliché it should be a book on Wattpad. (You have no idea Brad) anyway, so I understand why but I think she should show who she really is before it gets out by someone like Brooke. I am currently at school in the canteen talking to the guys about what they think.

"I wouldn't of even think that she could be the daughter of the Grimm Reaper; they are two different people." The twins say.

"I know right," me and Rick agreed,
Anna, Sam, Jordan and Colton walked past,

"last year's party was epic!" Anna exclaimed,

"Jordan you were so pissed-faced that you jumped of the balcony into the pool for a bet." Sam carried on,

"I did that?"

"Yeah." Sam agreed,

"S, You had a dare to..." The walked put of my earshot so I couldn't hear the rest. A party, let's hope it is a gang one, I really want to go to that Rave room again, last time it was so cool.

Alex's POV:
It is near Halloween and this year me and Colton, Sam and Jordan are holding a party at my house. We are telling Colton about what happened last year when he was on Juvy.

"Last year's party was epic!"

"Jordan you were so pissed-faced that you jumped off the balcony into the pool for a bet." Sam said laughing at the memory.

"I did that?" Jordan asked, he still can't remember.

"Yeah," Sam said shrugging

"S, you had a dare to kiss a girl for a minute," I laughed, she doesn't know that the girl was me.

"She was a great kisser to be honest," Sam defended.

"Aww, thanks."

"WHAT! THE GIRL WAS YOU." Sam exploded,

"Yeah,"

"OH MY GOD, I KISSED MY gang boss!" Sam said whispering the last part.

"I weirdly liked it as well Sam." I winked,

"Anyhoo, so what should the theme be?"

"Zombies?" Jordan suggested,

"Um, we need a variety of people not just one type." I said,

"Fantasy?" Sam said,

"Yeah, that will be awesome," I decide.

"I'm going to be a vampire King." Colton decided on about five seconds.

"Well, my King, you need a Queen," I reminded him,

"I have someone in mind." He replied and kissed my on the nose.

"EWW! PDA!" Sam screamed.

"I'm going to an evil fairy." Sam said much more quietly.

"I'm going to be a werewolf." Jordan decided.

"Here doggy, here doggy, walkies." Sam teased. Jordan punched her in the arm.

"Someone call the police Jordan is abusing me!" She over exaggerated rather loudly. We all laughed at everyone's reactions.

~after school~
Baroness's POV:
I hopped into my lamborghini veneno when Colton got into his Juguar F-Type. My lambo It is one of my favorite cars to race with as it can go up to 218.1 mph. Because the mine quarry track was busted by the cops we had to make do with real street racing. In the streets; at night obviously, the organizers aren't that dumb. I love street night racing, but you have to be extra careful cos of random people, cops and other random cars.

The start of the race is at a long straight, no traffic lights; we go through red lights anyway. After two crossings you turn sharply to the right, then you carry on until you go in the tunnel and then left straight away. Then you go up then down the hill, it has five hairpin curves and this is where most drivers crash or lose their positions. Next you turn right and back onto the straight.

As this is such a long track and it is in the open streets there is only one lap so you have to make it count. I've done this track about five times so I loads of tricks and know when to slow down or speed up. This track was my first race actually now that I think about it.

I got to the start and waited for the girl to drop the her hand; then shot off. I was first and I intend to stay in first. I raced through the first crossing; it was green so it was no problem but the second was red. I dodged average cars to the front then raced, dodging one oncoming car to the other end of the crossing. I turned my lambo left straight away the back end of my car skidding a little, I carried on to the tunnel, Colton in second, and the third and fourth were gaining on me.

I let them, but as soon as they took a chance to over take I turned into their car and they had to slow down even Colton; even though we are engaged he is not beating me at racing. Just as I was leaving the tunnel I heard the dreaded cops, their blues and twos flashing in my mirror.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself.

I turned left then sped up the hill, then started my decent. I changed gear, slowed dramatically then drifted round the corner, I eased my foot on to the throttle when I got to the apex and did this process over again until I had come back on the straight. I turned right and was onto the straight, I passed the finish line grabbed my winners money then shouted,

"Get the fuck outta here the cops were tailing us!" and got into my car with Colton tailing me from behind, we drove dodging traffic and some stupid random people crossing the road and hightailed it to Colton's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it is short it is just a filler chapter.