Birthday 'present'

(Ella's new iPod above⬆️)
Ella's POV:
I'M SIX! It is my birthday! I can't wait to open my presents, I knew not to wake Daddy up so I went to the next best thing, Nick. I ran into his room and jumped on his bed, sometimes his feet.

"Wake up! It's my birthday!" I screamed at him.

"Argh, Ella, I'm up, go wake Anna." He said groggily, I jumped off his bed with a thud and ran to Anna's room. I threw out her door and jumped on my sister's bed, she instantly pounced on me, with a metal object in her hand,

"It's my birthday!" I yelled at her half asleep face.

"Don't do that Ella, I could've shot you!" She exploded,

"sorry Belle." I said sadly,

"No, I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting it and I didn't want to hurt you." My sissy said before tickling me, so much I could barely breath. She let go so I could breath,

"go wake Jordy, but not Sam." I nodded and that is what I did.

I jumped on his bed and had to run cos he chased after me. I ran into the sitting room and landed on the sofa. Belle grabbed me and protected me against an annoyed Jordy.

"Who's ready for presents?" My Daddy said holding a pile of wrapped presents; just for me.

I ran up to him and hugged him the began to rip the wrapping off my presents. I got a colouring book, pens, books and a make up kit thing from Daddy.

Colton got me a necklace with my name on it, Jordan got me a bracelet, Sam has got me something but is too ill to give it to me. Nick got me a watch. Now for my favourite sissy ever.

"Here you go monster." Belle handed me a small thin parcel with wrapping on it. It was an... I'm not sure what it was,

"what is is?" I shook it.

"Its an iPod, you are always trying to have my phone to listen to music so I got you this, it can have a password so only you can go on it and play music and games."

"Whoa, cool!" I attacked my sis in a huge bear hug.

Anna's POV:
Ella ran at me and hugged me to the floor,

"how do I use it?" I spent ten minutes explaining how to use it before Ella had her headphones in her ears listening to music I had put on for her, appropriate songs only. I'm not having my sister swearing round the house; or learning inappropriate themes.

We all got ready for school, I wore ack legging with purple 'ha's on them, a black hoodie that said, "go away I'm reading", purple Nike trainers and my hair was in two space buns. (Outfit below⬇️)

Sam is still ill so Colton drove me to school

School was totally boring apart from gym where we are doing dance. I paired up with my Buba and did some hip-hip, we did acro moves and full layouts. The teachers and students' faces were so funny; they don't know we dance all the time and can dance to any style really well.

At lunch I got a call from someone I never wanted to hear from ever again; that's right Mark.

"Hi Annabelle, how are you. If you thing that you have gotten away from me then your wrong. Such a lovely sister you have as well..." I hang up and called Dad right away. If he had kidnapped Ella, on her birthday, then he is going to die!

"Dad, I think someone might've kidnapped Ella. They called me and said what a lovely sister you have and I'm getting nervous." I admitted.

"I'm on my way but are you sure, I don't think Sam would let them."

"Sam's ill and probably asleep and she can sleep through anything." I reminded him.

"You're right." Dad said, in the background I heard the car stop and slamming of his car door.

I heard the beeping of my phone meaning Dad hang up. Colton was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Mark." I gritted out.

"Fuck." Colton said. For the rest of lunch I couldn't eat and in my lessons I couldn't concentrate on anything.

As soon as the last bell went for the day I shoved my things in my bag and ran out like my ass was on fire.

Colton was straight behind me, he unlocked the car door and I got into the driver's seat. As soon as Colton was in the car I slammed my foot on the accelerator and sped well over the speeding limit to my house.

I ran out of the car and into the house where Dad, Nick and Sam were either sitting with worried expressions; Sam and Nick or pacing while with a murderous expression; Dad.

"Is Ella okay?" All heads snapped to me,

"I'm not sure..." Dad started,

"What do you mean you're not sure?"

"she's still here but she's locked herself in her room and won't come out." Nick said. I ran up to Ella's room and knocked on it lightly,

"GO AWAY!" my little sis screamed.

"Elle its me, Belle; can I come in?" I said almost whispering.

"No." Elle persisted.

"E, please, I need to know what happened so I can make sure it doesn't happen again." I said hoping that would work,

"Only you Belle?"

"Yeah, only me, Monster." I promised. I heard faint shuffling and the door unlock then open very slightly.

I pushed it open, went in and locked it again, Elle was on her bed, her eyes were blood shot and puffy and in different clothes to in the morning.

"Oh Elle." I went to hug my baby sister but she pushed me away shaking her head violently. I sat next to her and just waited, I'm not going to push her, if that fucking bastard did what I think he did. Pushing her will just make her hole up more.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"I was on my iPod listening to music when a heard a really loud banging noise, so I went to get Sammy," I nodded, "they came in the house so I hid. It was really scary."

"Elle..."

"He yelled for you but I didn't say anything cos Daddy said not to tell anyone we're Grimms and to hide if someone I don't know comes in."

"You're not hurt are you Monster?" 

She shook her head "No but he said if I told anyone that they were here they would hurt me and you and Nicky and dad! and he–said he'd come back again." My baby sister sobbed into my shoulder.

Colton's POV:
Anna ran up the stairs to Ella's room, leaving me with three angry expecting people, including a gang leader who has the nickname 'Grimm Reaper' so I was kinda nervous.

"Do you know what happened to Ella?" Richard asked me,

"I think so but I hope it isn't." I said, we just sat or paced in silent sometimes glancing at the stairs. After about ten minutes Anna came down stairs with the most dangerous and murderous face that I've ever seen, even Richard looked a bit scared.

"Tell them." Was all she said to me before heading back upstairs.

So I told them what Anna had said to me two days ago and as I finished Anna came downstairs in war gear and tucking a gun into her waistband.