The Crypt

(Scar's fighting gear above)
Scar's POV:
I got my fighting gear: a lime green sports bras with a black edge, lime green bootie shorts with a black waistband grey Nike trainers and a grey Nike hoodie accompanied by a mask with a skull on if that covers the bottom half of my face.

I wrapped my knuckles and walked out of the changing rooms pulling my hood over my face. The smell of smoke and alcohol filled my nose, to anyone unused to it, it would be overpowering but I am used to it.

"The winner is Fury! Now we have CRUSHER vs. SCAR!" I clicked my neck and my knuckles before entering the ring.

Most people were chanting my name as I am the undefeated champion in The Crypt; they place I fight in, but the cheers for Crusher were loud as well so he must be good.

I got up to the ring and looked at my opponent, he was at least 6"2' with an eight pack and red sports shorts on, most boys in street fighting don't wear tops. He looked like he was in his early twenties with stubble, dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. 'He's hot.' my conscious told me, 'Shame he won't be for long.' I thought.

"You both know the rules, no weapons and don't kill each other." We both nodded,

"THREE. TWO. ONE. FIGHT!" the announcer yelled, we both got into our fighting stances.

Crusher bounced on his toes trying to disguise any weakness or injuries that I could use to my advantage, I did the same to him, and we circled each other.

I found three on him; his left knee, his right shoulder and his left ribs; but my the annoyed look in his eyes he couldn't find mine as I only have one and it is really hard to spot; my right temple.

Anyway, Crusher being an idiot took the first advance. He faked a left punch and went to right uppercut my jaw but I saw it coming and blocked it.

I made the next move, I kicked him in the stomach, when he has at a weakness I ran at him and took my left arm and wrapped it against the back of his neck and smashed his head into my right knee, I smirked at I heard satisfying crack from his nose.

I let him go as he put a hand to his now broken nose. I was getting bored so I decided to finish this fight, thinking like me Crusher charged at me, as he got close I grabbed his arms and flipped him over my right shoulder, I spun round and straddled his waist and began to repeatedly punch him in his face and ribs, he tried to block them but I was too fast. My constant smirk grew bigger as I heard Crusher's rib snap under my fists. I got off him when his arms fell and his eyes closed; I had knocked him unconscious.

The announcer Jim, I think lifted my fist in the air as a sign of victory. As I looked at the crowd I saw someone I didn't want to see. Brad and his mates talking then shaking hands with my father's and my enemy gang leader, Max at the bar.

My father has a gang as well, he is the leader of the second best gang, after mine, it is kind of funny that my gang is ranked better than my Dad's as his is older and has more land but Dad is fine with it as long as we are allies.

Dad's gang is called The Life Bloods if you were wondering. Max is an enemy gang leader of both gangs as we are allies. He became enemies of us when he got leadership from his father then tried to kidnap my sister Ella and I to ransom for Dad's gang turf and drug shipments, even though we don't real, everyone assumes we do. I fought them off and the Lucifer's Angels alongside The Life Bloods killed most of their gang but a lot of them ran off and escaped including Max.

I stepped off the ring, took my money and headed to the bar. I ordered water and pulled out a tracker with a mic attached, I saw that Brad had his bag on the counter between both of them, his bag had a water bottle thing on the side so I walked past them and secretly placed it in before leaving and placing an ear piece connected to the mic/tracker in my right ear.

"So it is Tuesday, 5PM at the dock." I heard Brad say.

"Yeah, a shipment of Heroine, Crack, Speed, Coke you name it; it is going to be there. But we need to make sure that The Life Bloods don't know it, it is on their turf so if they find out we are dead." Max said.

I walked out of The Crypt and up to the legal bar; the fighting is in the basement. I walked out and got onto my Harley and drove straight to my Dad's base.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Brad's in trouble...