Colton's Return

Anna's POV:
last night I slept like a baby, I didn't think of the mystery background checkers once. I only thought of Colton. I can't wait to see him again.

I decided to do my hair nicely today, not like my birds nest of my usual hair. I put my hair in a double French plaits. I put on black skinny jeans with a maroon knitted jumper with tan ankle boots. I went down stairs and Jordy's jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked.

"looking drop dead gorge for Colton I see." Sam said as she came down the stairs.

"you know it gurl." I replied. We had breakfast without Dad or Ella as Dad was dropping her at Kindergarten then going straight to The Life Bloods base.

"We gotta go." Sam said and me and her got into her car while Jordy got into his.

We drove to school and when we got out everyone looked at me like an alien.

"They're just jealous." Sam told me.

Chloe came up to us and I hugged her a bit guilty I have been ditching her. When I let go I felt a hand grab my arm. It was Brooke Gold the school's head cheerleader and bitch.

"I don't know why you dressed up for Colton he will never choose you, you're ugly and a waste of life. Stay away from Colton he's mine." She said before slapping me on the cheek.

She was about to say something else but quickly began to twirl her hair with her manicured talons. I suddenly felt myself being spun in the air by a strong pair of arms, I automatically put my arms round the persons neck.

"Missed you cupcake." Colton said as he put me down.

"Missed you too Colt." I said hugging him firmly. He kissed me soft on the lips and I automatically responded kissing him back. We let go for air and I saw Brooke stormed off in the corner of my eye. I laughed and hugged my boyfriend again.

"Hey, what happened to your cheek Baby." Colton asked with concern and anger clear in his voice.

"Nothing it..."

"Baby..." he said in a voice that meant 'tell me.'

"It doesn't matter." I said kissing him again to distract him a bit.

I let go and turned to Sam, Jordy and Clo.

"Colton you remember Sam and Jordan right?" Colton nodded, he hugged Sam and did a bro hug with Jordy.

"This is Chloe." I introduced them.

"Hey Chloe." Colton said,

"H-hi." Chloe said nervous she must of heard about Colton going to Juvy. Colton hugged Chloe and said they were going to be friends.

"I'll take you to the office." I said and walked into school with my head on Buba's shoulder. I got to reception where the receptionist Holly was typing job her computer.

"Miss?"

"Yes Anna?" she said looking up,

"This is Colton Hughes, he's new."

"Yes, Colton welcome to Eastwood High, I'm Holly, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask anyone. Here is your timetable, locker number and combination and a map of the school." She said and handed Colton his things.

"Anna you have the same lessons so can you show him around?"

"Sure miss." I replied happily.

I took Colton to his locker which was opposite mine, everywhere we went students and teachers were staring. Partly cos Colton was new, they had heard of his rep or that he had his arm round the nerd's shoulders.