The docks

(Hillside Docks above⬆️)
Monday
Anna's POV:
Dad had called into school saying that I was sick so I could help organise and train for tomorrow.

The plan is that we would all be their at the docks at 4PM  and when The Jokers and Royal Demons are in, block all exits and them confront them about it. I know this will end in a gun fight as it always does when Max is involved.

Both gangs are going into groups so at the moment we are doing bonding so there isn't any arguments as that could lead to Max and Brad finding us before we are ready to strike.

I am in a group with Colton, Sam, Jordan, Grayson, Abi and Aidan from my gang, a blonde guy called Jake, a girl called Mel, her boyfriend Dylan, Jackie and Casey from Dad's gang.

Luckily we all get along so it won't be any trouble tomorrow. As we bonded so fast we moved onto gun training as a group. The targets have moved so we are surrounded. We have to fight a group and so far it is going well.

Our group on the day is going to be hiding behind one of the storage crates almost next to the shipment which is the only one which is at that time and isn't in a paragraph container it has to be the shipment. Dad's group is going to be in front of the shipment and we are behind it.

Tuesday:
Brad's POV:
I have a bad feeling about today and the weirder thing is that the nerd, Samantha, Jordan and Colton all called in sick today and yesterday. I tried on concentrating on school to distract myself but it isn't working especially if Josh, Joe, Freddy and Rick keep on saying we are going to get killed by the Life Bloods. I hope my feeling isn't that I am leading the gang to their deaths.

Anna's POV:
It is ten to four and we are on our way to the docks. We all split into our allocated places and wait. And wait. And wait. I am so bored it is even more boring than Mr. Hart's maths classes.

I'm about to fall asleep when I hear the front gate group say they are coming in now. Everyone heard it in their earpieces so we all bolt up straight and get out weapons out.

A few seconds later Max and Brad walk in with their gangs in tow, I know it isn't all of Max's gang but I don't know about Brad I don't really know that much about his gang. They walk over to the shipment where a man is ready waiting on his boat.

Brad is looking nervous as he keeps looking around and tugging on his jacket sleeves. The twins, Freddy and Rick are looking scared as hell.

"Ready." Dad said through the earpiece, I replied with "Ready" and then Dad counted down to 'one'.

"NOW." We all ran out and surrounded them, with our guns and knives out. The other groups didn't join us as they were to keep a look out for police or anymore of Max and Brad's gang members.

The twins, Freddie and Rick were so scared they dropped their weapons.

"Ah so the Life Bloods and The Lucifer's Angels have decided to join in the fun. How nice to see you again Anna missed you beautiful face." Max said taking a risky step forward. I had to hold back from gagging.

Jordan with almost pinning Colton down so he wouldn't kill Max, we need him alive.

"Brad knows it is is you so please don't attack unless it is the plan. He doesn't know it is me." I whispered in his ear, he nodded after breathing in and out deeply for a bit.