The Story Of Getting My Tail

Most of you know, that I got my tail from a spell on Watttpad. It's spell 2 on How To Become A Mermaid by princessAvalon .

The side effects were working, but I still had doubt in my heart. Would it really work?

One Saturday, I was cleaning. Every Saturday my family deep-cleans the house.

My youngest brother vacuums, my other brother mops, and I usually dust, laundry, and do the dishwasher.

However, my brother was out of the house for one of his friend's birthday party, which meant I had to do his job of mopping the floor.

One drop of water accidentally flicked on leg when I dropped the mop into the bucket of water, and BOOM! My legs were gone after 10 seconds and replaced with a purple tail.

I was so excited to find out that it worked! It actually worked!! So many spells have not worked at all, or shown a sigh to work either. So many heartbreaking moments when I touched water and realized that I wasted my time with yet another NONWORKING spell. But I never gave up hope!

My family was still in the house, but I safely crawled to my room, and I knew exactly what to do to get rid of my tail, thanks to H2O: Just Add Water and other mermaid shows on YouTube.

So my mermaid story of how I got my mermaid tail isn't that long, but I love replaying the moment in my head over and over again.

This was suggested by MermaidNeela . Thanks for the wonderful idea!

-StoryGirl808