Mermaid Life Hacks

OMG! 3 days without updating? I feel so so so bad! Yeah, missing one day is acceptable, but 3??!!?!?

So here's a VERY LATE chapter, about some cool life hacks only mermaids could understand.

1. Sleep With Ocean Waves in the Background

Sleeping with ocean waves in the background is so so so peace for a mermaid, that it will put you right to sleep, unless you had caffeine or you are just wide awake.

(Sorry, now we have to listen to Wide Awake by Katy Perry)

2. Adding Salt to Your Bath!

I might of told you guys this before, but adding salt to your bath is like you laying in a very shallow part of the ocean. Seriously. If you close your eyes, you can feel that peace and that home feeling.

3. Swimming With Your Phone

Want to have a swim, but don't want to leave your phone? Don't have enough money for one of those underwater cases? No problem! Just get a baggie and seal it shut! That way you can swim and check your phone for any missed calls! (JUST MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NO HOLE IN THE BAG!)

4. Hand Sanitizer

Oh no! You're at a public place, and you need to wash you hands after using the restroom! A situation is hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer is every mermaid's dream. It's 99% alcohol, 1% water!

5. Water Bottle Condensation

Hate it when your plastic water bottle leaks out condensation water? First off, don't use plastic water bottles! They're bad for the ocean! Second, use one of those cup wraps the wraps around your water bottle. It's supposed to be used to have a nice grip on your bottle, but us mermaids can use them too!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, don't forget to vote!

Thanks everyone! You all are super patient, and I feel so bad! I'm trying my best to keep up with Wattpad, and I want to let you know that I DID NOT forget about this book or you guys.

Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes,

-StoryGirl808