CHAPTER 3: Sweet Jealousy

NAYEON'S POV

My consciousness awakens when I heard a sudden sound. A amiliar grin faced me when I opened my eyes. It took me 10 seconds to realize who is it. And it's Jeongyeon!

"Jeongyeon!! WHAT.THE.HELL.ARE.YOU.DOING?!"

She tiptoed to the door and quickly runs fast. I got out of my bed and ran after her. I knew instantly it's another video of me snoring.

I ran after her and she immediately hide behind jihyo. My body felt heavy as tried to catch up, am i getting fat?

"Ahhh! Help me!!! Wild bunny chasing after me!"

"Oh my god, jeongyeon!" I yelled. This mischievous little cat has gone really too far for my morning alarm.

"HEY!! YOU TWO!" jihyo exclaimed, "It's still so early in the morning and you're already bickering!"

"Jeongyeon! Delete that!!" I exclaimed as I jumped up and down.

She just grins. That's cute but kinda annoying. I want to pinch her so hard!

"Aniiyoooo!" she made that awkward aegyo.

"Jeongie!"

"Ahem. Jeongyeon, what have you done to Nayeon now? I thought I saw you earlier---- " Then jeongyeon suddenly covered her mouth.

"What Jihyo?! You want me to kill you." Jeongyeon said.

Huh? What are they talking about?

JEONGYEON'S POV

I can't believe not a thing now escapes Jihyo's eyes. They were big for some reason hahaha, Good thing she's pretty. Though not as pretty as nayeon earlier.

No. she was not pretty. Her mouth's open and she's snoring.

God, who am i kidding, I still find that face awfully cute.

"Now sit down, breakfast done." Sana said. Sana is such a nice cook.

We all sat down and ate breakfast which Mina and Sana had prepared.

"Here chaeyoung." Sana hand over her breakfast.

"Thank you sana wifey. Such a good wife to me!" Chaeyoung said as she hugs sana so sweetly.

I elbowed chaeyoung as soon as I felt Mina stiffen up. Chaeyoung gave me that "what the fuck" stare.

And I whisphered, "Do you want to be dead?!"

But this dongsaeng of mine continued being oblivious of Mina's feelings. If mina does not kill her, I will.

"Hey!"

We all looked shock and turned around to see who shouted and it was ... Tzuyu?

That calm and collected Tzuyu?!

"TA SHI WO DE!"

...

We all went silent for 10 seconds. what the heck did she say? (Ta shi wo de - she's mine - Mandarin language)

"oh shit." tzuyu said when she suddenly realized what she had said.

We can't help but laugh with her expression. The dining table was filled with laughter and light atmosphere as sana serves. When she served Tzuyu, I saw a little strawberry on the top of her waffle and little syrup. Now I understand everything. And the way, Sana looks at her. It was something I am feeling too. It's the way I look at nayeon too.

"Ya, maknae! Why are you shouting at the dinner table?" Chaeyoung said as she starts another bickering with Tzuyu.

After we ate, The 5 of us, Mina, Sana, Nayeon and Jihyo got up to prepare for the next TV show which is the "Ranking is up to me: Dessert Best 5". We all ate different Korean and Japanese sweet foods to show the viewers. When the cakes were taken in, Nayeon ate in bliss. She's so adorable that I can't take my eyes off her.

But suddenly, we all end up imitating a romantic scene in the drama. Jihyo purposely put cake on her nose.

"Silly girl purposely putting a cake on your face. I'll wipe it for you." Nayeon said as she wipe it from Jihyo's mouth.

That was hilarious because it came out cute in Nayeon's mouth But I've kinda wish I'm the one sitting next to her that time.

After the show as we walk off the set. Someone patted my back, it was Jihyo.

She smirked at me. "Kind of jealous?"

I just laugh it off and said "No!"

"You're red as strawberry~~" she teases. She's even pointing her fingers on my tummy.

We were laughing both when Nayeon stomps her feeth towards us as she has that sulking face, "I've been seeing you two flirting for while now!"

"What are you saying bunny" I said as a pushed back her head. She's cute when she's like this. I mean, she always is to me.

"Jeongie!! You've been keeping secrets from me and why is jihyo the only one who knows?! Even that thing about your password and what happened this morning."

This is all Jihyo's fault! Damn you!

I'm just thinking on what should I say when Nayeon suddenly hugs me!!!!

I don't know what to do to this bunny! Why is she doing this? She even looks up to me as she hugs me. I'm in bliss but at the same time I'm in danger.

I pushed her slightly and looked away. My heart was beating so fast and I felt like I'm gonna explode if she goes on doing this.

I looked at jihyo and she smirked. God, she's doing this. I felt my face redden as I look at Nayeon again.

"FINE!!! I hate jeongyeon!" she walked out.

I tried talking to her even in the van, but she's angry as hell.

And i know this anger is on a whole different level.