CHAPTER 29: Twice Dating Night

JHIYO'S POV

Tonight is the night.

The night that I, Park Ji soo, will finally have a love life!!!!!

"is this dress alright?" I asked Tzuyu while pointing on the black dress I'm wearing, I'm now facing the full body mirror.I felt comfortable with the dress but I'm judging if this looks fine with me. I'm not really the thin idol with an ideal body so I have to choose the right dress.

"It's nice." Sana answered as she looked at my reflection on my mirror.

"No unnie it's not." Tzuyu answered as she went in front of me blocking my reflection on the mirror. This evil maknae jinja!

I laughed at her as I pushed her aside, "Come on, I'm serious."

"Where are going anyway unnie?" Tzuyu asked, curiously.

"Somewhere kids don't know." I said as I playfully pushed her face away to the other side.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "So unnie is on date night huh?"

I felt my face redden.

"But you just told the fans during the radio broadcast that you will be single even after the dating ban is lifted right?" Tzuyu laughed.

I smirked, "Come on, we all know that wasn't really true."

"so who was it?" Sana asked again.

"It's a secret."

"It's him right? It's a not a secret though." Dahyun suddenly came and said that as she naughtily rolled her eyes, "He told me about it."

"Ughh. Spoiler." I sigh at the stupid and bitter dongseng of mine. I grab a lipstick and put it neatly on my lips.

"Ya, don't leave the veranda door open huh? There's a lot of rapist and burglar going around this area. And don't leave the appliances plug in without even using and----"

"We know unnie! Don't be such a worrywart." Dahyun cut me off and pushed me to the door, "Goodluck unnie!"

I walked out the street as I finally saw the potential man I'll be dating right now. A man of allure and great talent. I've been having a crush on him all this while.

This is my chance to have a boyfriend!

He's standing there with his denim jacket and black pants, with his left ear pierced with an earring.

"Jihyo!" he waved at me as he finally offered me to linked arms with him,

I smiled and looked at him, as I finally called his name....

"JB!"

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm left alone here. Poor single me.

All because all of twice is out on the date night despite of the dating ban the company has set! Damn, I just ate all this crackers in frustration, watching my favorite music show.

Sana and Tzuyu is on date night to the nearest restaurant, Mina and Chaeyoung too. Nayeon and Jeongyeon is out too. Jihyo is with JB.

And Momo.... is out again.

I breathe in and out, as I watched the show again. Then it suddenly showed a golden retriever.

"Cute!" I exclaimed. I watched it as it's rounded eyes showed in the camera and it's brown fur shining brightly.

The first time I talked to Momo, I stupidly told her that she looks like my dog and its dead. That's why I accidentally called her Momori, my dead dog's name. I was sooo stupid.