CHAPTER 13: Crazy in love

SANA'S POV

"Tzuyu..." I called her name as I chase off her. She didn't falter and continued walking.

My heart is racing and I'm out of breath and I grabbed her back as I turn her around. "Tzuyu."

As much as I expected, she didn't have any expression on her. Her face was blank and emotionless like a beautiful porcelain doll.

"Tzuyu" I called her name again but I'm out of words, I don't know what to say and what to explain but I'm getting the feeling that I'm losing her right now.

"What Sana?" Tzuyu asked as if it's nothing.

My heart felt like getting crushed, I wanted her to get jealous. Because sometimes, I doubt her love. What did she ever love about me? Sometimes, I would even deliberately cling to other members to make her jealous. My chest felt heavier by the minute.

"Are you mad?"

"No..." she answered me without any hesitation. She's not mad, she's hurt. My tzuyu is hurt by a lie earlier. She knows I was lying.

"It was Momo. Momo was the one I've come to like before you but--- " i was just gasping for the next words when she cut me off.

Tzuyu nodded as I heard her voice waver. "I knew."

She turned my back on me. I can't help but put my arms around her tiny waist and hug her. My chin on the top of her shoulders and entwining our fingers.

"Tzuyu-ah... I'm sorry.." I said, "Please."

Then finally the tears she's been holding back finally fell down and that was all it took to break my heart into tiny pieces. I wanted her to be jealous but I don't want to hurt her.

"I knew Sana. Because I've been looking at you all this time." Her tears fell down to her cheeks as she faced me.

"Momo and I, we were young back then. We didn't know anything about love. We did everything a lover did but.. it was nothing but a fling. I didn't know love." I continued. "Well, I didn't know love.. until I found you."

Tzuyu's tears fell down more, falling uncontrollably. I hugged her and took her in my arms. Her crying slowly turned into soft sobbing.

"I've liked Momo and a lot more people back then. A lot of boys and girls but it was you now." I said as I turned her face on me. I touched her cheeks and found her lips ever so rosy, and her eyes that took out the lights in skies.

Without even thinking, My lips had touched hers. I put my hands around her neck.

Slowly caressing her it and entwining my other hand in hers. It was the kiss that feels so gentle, and so right. It was a kiss that melts everything and turns the universe upside down.

I felt like I'm about to burst out by these uncontrollable desire and happiness I'm feeling right now as our lips and breath becoming one.

I hugged her tighter, closer until I felt the beating of Tzuyu'a heart. Our hearts rhythm beating in sync as we touch each other's soul.

My heart is beating so rapidly like a big clock ticking and turning. Never in my entire life did a kiss felt like this. It felt like being tightly embraced and reassured. So flawless and so wonderful.

"I love you." I said naturally as if I didn't even need to think about the right words to say.

Tzuyu pouted and asked me, "Y-you do? ....why? Why me?"

She continued. "Is it because I'm beautiful?"

TZUYU'S POV

"Tzuyu's beautiful but just beauty though."

"ahh.. she's just pretty to look at but..."

"Tzuyu is so boring. She's just pretty!"

That was what people often say about me. That was actually what I am. Like a walking doll. I am expressionless and my appearance is all that matters to people. My mom took care of me when I was young and pampered me so I often only stayed at home. All the boys in the neighborhood also teased me so much so I became an introvert.

Soon, I find it hard to express my feelings.

I thought I will become like this all my life.

Until I fell in love.

I fell in love in a foreign country, to a Japanese girl in the training room. On my first day, she bumped into me and I laughed at her funny accent. She laughed too.

The next day, she fell down the stairs. The next day, she stumbled in absolutely nothing. The next day after, she cried because she accidentally dropped her cake. It was fun watching her everyday.

Until one day, I saw her holding hands with Momo, another Japanese girl. She was smiling happily. I noticed how they secretly glanced at each other. She looks happier. And i wondered why didn't anyone noticed it?

But i did.

As I watch the scene unfolded right in front of my eyes, i suddenly realized that i already had fallen in love with that girl.

That clumsy girl that made me smile by her mistakes. That clumsy girl that gives me water when she saw me tired. That clumsy girl I never got a chance to approach.

I had fallen in love with that girl.

It wouldn't hurt so much if I didn't. My tears wouldn't have fallen if I didn't.

I build a wall around me. So she would not see, so she would not notice. I prayed and wished in every single day. Until it comes, my prayers and wishes was finally answered. The aching and the longing finally ended. She finally noticed me. We started going out but I still have doubts and my heart still aches every time, wondering if she'll leave me one day?

That one day she'll realize that I'm nothing but a pretty face and a walking doll?

I walked out from all of them and Sana followed me. I tried to remain expressionless but I'm completely fragile in front of her. She is my weakness. She completely fills in my heart.

Suddenly her soft lips was on mine.

I've never kissed anyone but I never thought that it was something so flawless. My whole being was surrendering itself to her.

As I touched her soft lips, I felt like I finally own the world. I felt my heart beating in sync with hers as she feel me in her arms.

I am hers. I will always be.

My heart burst into happiness as she said, "I love you."

But then, my eyebrows furrowed when I was overcame with doubt.
"Y-you do? ....why? Why me?" I asked "Is it because I'm beautiful?"

"You are beautiful. In every single way but I didn't love you just because of that. I love the way your cheeks turn red when you're embarrassed. I love the way you're still half asleep while you cling to me in the morning." Sana said as she laughs.

"I love the way your forehead creases when you're angry. I love the way you call my name. I love the way you pout, the way your fingers move, the way your voice sounds."

"I love how sincere and honest and thoughtful you are. I love everything about you. I didn't love you because of your beauty,

It just so happen that the one I came to love is someone beautiful."

I smiled. Damn, she's making me fall truly, madly, deeply, crazy in love.