Chapter 33: Back to her arms

NAYEON'S POV

"AHH!" I can't help but scream again upong seeing that... it's Moonbyul!!!

Moonbyul of Mamamoo!!

"Nayeon-ah what's wrong?" Momo suddenly went into the kitchen, dragging another girl. The fuck, what's happening in here? Am I in the right dorm?!

I pointed at Moonbyul who is leaning on the kitchen table with a resting bitch face. "T-t-t-that!"

"What?" Momo furrowed her eyebrows.

"She just hugged me!!!" I screamed still pointing on this weird drunk girl.

Momo came over to Moonbyul. "Sunbaenim, Wake up!"

She shook moonbyul, but that drunk girl already passed out.

Then she dragged the two girl into the living room.

I was left there with still panting and a complete confusion on what just happened.

"Unnie what happened to you?" Chaeyoung asked me as she came in.

I stoodup and answered, " A molester came."

MOMO'S POV

Morning came. And still, Moonbyul and Hani are still on the dorm.

"Why is she here?" Nayeon asked with the look of being so pissed-off. And she's pointing on Moonbyul-sunbaenim.

Moonbyul opened her eyes, revealing us. She blinked faster and looked a bit confused.

"Get up already." Nayeon told her in a serious tone as she turned her back and left us.

"What's wrong with her?" Moonbyul asked as she sat.

I hit her head as I look at this stupid sunabenim, "You molested her last night!!!"

"What?" She looked a little taken aback.

"You.hugged.her." I said as I spelled it out for this stupid girl.

"I did?" She said as she rubbed her head, "I thought...."

I hit her again, harder this time, "Stop dillydallying! Now apologize to Nayeonnie!"

She got up and left the room, going to Nayeon.

"mm..." I look at this girl again, lying beside me.

Hani-sunbaenim of Exid. An absolute beauty and charming. Loved by the limelight. Never knew, she would be a lesbian at that.

I stared at her. Looking for signs of waking up but there is absolutely nothing.

"Sunbaenim." I called her.

Her eyes opened up revealing beautiful black gems.

"It's morning already. Aren't you going home?" I asked her.

She looked at her phone, a bit startled.

"It's 8:00 already?!" She tood up and got her coat. She run into the door and turned her back. She turn her head again back at me.

She winked, "See you again soon, Momo."

NAYEON'S POV

"Nayeon-ssi?" I was taken aback when I heard a voice. I felt my head boiling upon seeing that it's the molester!

I tried being polite and not blowing up in front of her.

"Well, What happened last night..."

"and what about it?"