CHAPTER 5: Jokbal and Tofu

NAYEON'S POV

"Jeongiee!" I hugged Jeongyeon from the back, it's first thing in the morning as soon as I saw her in the kitchen. She seemed startled but then she turned around.

"What? You're not mad at me anymore?" She grins at me. Why do I feel that she looks extra cool today?

Even with those eyebags, she looks cool. It made me feel somewhat warm inside that she was the one who took care of me last night.

"Nope." I said as I cuddled her again.

"That's good." She smiled and pat my forehead, fixing my bangs. I like it when she does that.

"Flirting so early in the morning." Momo rolled her eyes.

"Ya. Don't be so bitter! Were you dump again?" Jihyo said as she hits moguri's head.

"I wasn't dump. We weren't even together in the first place."

"Ohhhh!!!" Jeonyeon exclaimed. "Says the lady killer, Moguri!!"

Momo is bisexual. We all knew that and on the top of it all, she's a play girl. She does not commit, she flirts. I always get the feeling that the only love she knows is her love for jokbal.

"Ha! You're caught cheating again, weren't you?" Dahyun joins in. "unforgivable." And then she clicks her tounge.

"None of your business tofu." Momo rolled her eyes.

These two are always love-hate. If momo loves jokbal and maybe tofu is one the thing she hates most. They never failed to let each other know that the hate is mutual.

Then what? Dahyun wore that awfully weird expression? It wasn't particularly irritation, nor please. It was something else. She has this pained expression.

"Tzuyuuu~ "Sana walks towards the room as soon as Tzuyu woke up. She's really attached.

Tzuyu draped her arms around sana's waist, and walked with her in the kitchen. The morning breakfast ended up "peacefully" as always. In which I mean, includes all the bickering and stuff.

JEONGYEON'S POV

After breakfast, we all end up in the training rooms. God, I broke lots of sweats. After some practice the members decided to eat outside.

And it's cakes again.

Can't help it, the bunny won the rock-paper-scissors.

It's a cute hidden shop beside the JYP company. It's all girly and stuff with pink wall paper and ruffle decorations. I sat beside Momo and Nayeon. We chatted while waiting for our orders to come.

I suddenly felt startled, when Nayeon brushed her cheeks into mine. I couldn't react and I didn't smile too. I mean I felt my heart stop for a moment there.

"Ya! Do you find me annoying?" she said pouted like a child because I didn't say anything.

"Yeah." I said teasing her.

"K. I hate you too." She said sulking.

"Jeongie~~~" momo on my other side suddenly clings on my right arm. And then she kissed me in the cheeks. I laughed. I mean that felt really awkward but not flustering and heart racing when Nayeon does it.

"Jeongie! That's unfair." Nayeon said hitting my arm.

Momo stuck her tongue out, teasing Nayeon more. Momo knows my feelings towards nayeon, because I know now that everybody does. She just finds romance annoying that's why she's purposely doing this.

"Ya, Nayeon. Do it more naturally, cling on her other arm, and do aegyo." Jihyo suddenly said.

She looked at me and smirked. What are you scheming you witch! Do you want my heart to stop?!

"Yeah!! That seems fun! Nayeon pretend that you're doing aegyo to your boyfriend!" Sana giggles.

"Really? Should I do that?" Nayeon beams. This tricky bunny had thought of something fun again.

She put her index fingers pointing at each other and looks upwards to me, "Jeongie-oppa! I like you a lot."

...

I shut my eyes damn tight.

You hear that? Nope of course you didn't. 'Cause my heart just stopped beating.

My face turned completely red. And now my heart beat resumed only to make it beat abnormally.

Jihyo and the other laughed.

"Now what." Nayeon asked, because I didn't let my face towards her. She might realize.

I tried to act in complete composure and looked at her.

"I know you find me annoying!" Nayeon said.

When my heartbeat settled, I patted her head and laughed. "I'm just kidding. You're not annoying bunny."

Nayeon glared at me, pretending to be mad but while later, she smiled at me again. Her smile was so beautiful that it end up confusing me again. That maybe there was a chance.

I end up lying to myself again, I end up hoping again.

I end up believing that perhaps, just maybe. She could love me in return.

The same way I love her for years.

JIHYO'S POV

After eating so much (Even though I know we shouldn't), we end up going back to the training rooms.

Jeongyeon was so funny earlier since she's turning all red and she must have her heart stop in the moment back there. It was fun to tease her. Jeongyeon looks so happy that I can't help but to wish that that show can be cancelled.

The people inside the training rooms are Nayeon, Jeongyeon, mina, cheayoung, Sana and tzuyu. Momo said she's going to the toiler and a while later, Dahyun said she needs to go too.

I was walking outside since i heard the manager called me. When I heard bickering voices when I passed by the toilet.

"I said, you shouldn't flirt with jeongyeon." Dahyun said. Huh? What's happening here? Is it about the incident later? I tried hiding behind the partition wall.

Dear both of you, Forgive me if I find the need to eavesdrop.

"Why? What's it to you?" momo said. Momo can be so cruel to dahyun. Momo is a nice person, I wonder why she acts like that towards Dahyun.

"You know, she likes Nayeon. Why do you do that? Are you.. perhaps in love with jeongyeon?"

Momo gave that 'what the fuck look'. She looks as if she was about to throw-up, But she regained her composure and said, "and what if I do?"

That was the moment I had first seen, The energetic tofu's expression. Don't tell me, she's--- ?

"Not good for you. You'll be dump again y'know." Dahyun suddenly said as she smirked. Maybe I was mistaken.

"Ughh. Leave me alone tofu. I can do whatever I want to do, and like whoever I want to like."

"FINE! Don't come crying to me when you got your heart broken!" Dahyun stuck her tongue out as momo turns her back and walked away. Dahyun looked so pissed but Little did she knew momo had that silly grin on her face as soon as she turned her back. Don't tell my intuition is right?

NAYEON'S POV

After the training, I heard I was called on the office with the manager. What could the news be?

"You're starring on a new show."

"Jinja?! What show?!" I asked. I'm feeling so happy and excited.

"Oh My Got Tip! And Minhyuk of BTOB is your co-star."

I felt like flying when I heard those words.

"REALLY? THIS IS NOT A PRANK RIGHT?!"

"Yes, goodluck Nayeon!" our manager smiled.

I got out of the office beaming with joy. There's no greater happiness than this.

Because....

I am in love with Minhyuk.