CHAPTER 10: What actually happened

MINA'S POV

I couldn't remember what happened last night, It was the drinking party. I drank one glass and then I don't remember anything else. I blacked out.

"Ahh.. my head hurts." I said as I got up.

"Me too, my head hurts. I feel nauseous." Dahyun said as she got up.

"And you... pfft HAHAHAHAHA" I can't help but laugh as I look at her.

"Why are you noisy already." As jihyo got up, she also have doddles on her face.

All of them has it. Hahahaha!

"Tzuyu, yours looks terrible! Hahaha!" Momo laughed at the maknae. Tzuyu pouted as she looked at the mirror to check her face.

"Damn I do look ugly, don't I Sana?" Tzuyu asked as she looked at her partner and touched her cheeks.

Pfft. Sana looks even more terrible though.

"Sana! hahaha sorry you-- hahaha you look funny." Tzuyu said as she too, can't stop laughing.

"Oh shut up tzuyu!" Sana said shooting daggers to us, especially tzuyu.

"Hahaha! Okay okay!" Tzuyu said as she put her hands up. Like surrending. "I'm sorry babe. Can't help it." She continued. Her arms automatically draped around sana's waist.

"I want to doodle on your face more tzuyu hahaha!" Sana said, she got a marker and doodle on her cheeks, still in tzuyu's arms.

It was something in Japanese though. It says, Watashi no mono

Tzuyu looked in the mirror and said, "What does this mean?"

Sana giggled cutely and whisphered something on her ear. After that, Tzuyu's face got completely red.

I mean, she surely will since, Watashi no mono means "You are mine."

"Mina, you're the only who doesn't." Momo said as she glares. "You did it right?"

"Of course not! I slept before you didn't i." I told her.

"Chaeyoung, doesn't have too though." Dahyun said as she pointed on Chaeyoung which is standing next in the door.

"Yeah, but it's because I washed my face already." Chaeyoung said as she walked off.

"Hmm..who could it be?"Jihyo mumbled

"Nayeonie, who did this?!" she asked nayeon as she passed by the door.

"Huh? it's chaeyoung. She woke up at the middle of the night and did that. I saw her."

Then we heard Chaeyoung's laughter echo in the kitchen. All the member all got up and spank the second-maknae.

"Chaeyoungie~" I hugged her when I saw her sulk when I spank her. My adorably cute chaengie

I felt lonely though, why am I the only one who didn't have it? I will feel happy though even if it's a just a doodle, At least it came from chaeyoung.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"WHAT?! Why are my lovers' numbers erased?" Momo exclaimed as she holds her cellphone.

Jeongyeon laughed so freakin' loud.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you." I asked her since I found her so creepy now.

"Nani? You're the one how did this jeongie?!" momo said as she walked towards jeongyeon.

"No idiot." Jeongyeon snickered pointing at momo, "It was you last night."