CHAPTER 27: Love is

NAYEON'S POV

I got out of the rooftop with my heart beating undeniably fast because of her reply. I still feel my ears hot because of her whisper earlier.

"I'm the one who wouldn't make you cry." I said biting my lower lip and swallowing every bit of nervousness I was feeling.

I know I'm shameful to propose this, to do this, because through this I am binding her into me. Binding her so she wouldn't go to another.

My love isn't as fairytale like other, or pure and innocent. My love is selfish and possessive. That's how I came to her so much, that I'm willing to give up even my pride and virtue.

I am stupid but never how I have been right now. I know, but I couldn't stop it.

Jeongyeon looked at me, confused. We stared at each other for a while when a sudden voice from the door and it opened. It revealed sana, "Are you guys fine already?"

As she said that,We also heard the laughs of the other members as they walk in the rooftop. We nodded and smiled at them.

"Tell me if you agreed." I said as I stood up, trying to act all cool when I'm weak to my very knees. The members turned their backs and gestured as to finally come down, it's already past 12:00.

It's so nerve-wrecking as I tried to walk a few steps ahead from her when she suddenly grabbed my wrist, as her face came nearer into me, leaning into my ear.

"Then let it be another contact." She said as her lips almost touched my ears, It's a ticklish whisper that I felt her breath. My cheeks turned red and I felt a sudden turn in my stomach.

"Ya, what's with that red face?" Jihyo teased me when we got down the stairs.

I have 3 nerve wrecking incidents I felt in my entire life, the first one is my audition into JYP, The second one is when I'm in sixteen and the third one is this. I rubbed my ear that still feels so hot when she whispered it in.my heart beat quickened upon remembering it.

We finally got out the restaurant. All of the members walking side by side. Then I suddenly noticed Sana walking behind and Tzuyu walking forward, not even talking.

"Tzuyu-ah, what's wrong?" Chaeyoung came over linking arms with her. It was then I suddenly heard a sigh from Minari.

Tzuyu shook her head and said, "It's nothing, chaeyoungie."

Sana looked gloomy while walking as Jihyo came over her, as if trying to comfort her. What the hell happened? They seemed fine just back then.

All the members were walking in ahead of us, when I suddenly felt warm touch on my hands. As I look beside me, it was Jeongyeon.

My cheeks turned red as I felt my heart beating non–stop. I just couldn't say anything and I just continued on looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She said laughing.

"Nothing" I said as I felt a smile formed in my lips, I just can't take my eyes off her.

"Stop looking." She said as she covered my eyes.

"Wae?!" I laughed as I tried brushing away my hands.

"I'm turning red." She said as a giggle came out from her.

It's true, she's turning red. Is it because of the alcohol?

"It's okay, I'll look at you." I said as I laughed.

"No, don't." she said with a serious tone and covering my eyes again.

"Yes I will." I said as I look at her.