Chapter 21: The Yoo sisters

NAYEON'S POV

YOO SUJIN?!!

Jeongyeon's second older sister?!

So that's why she reminds me of Jeongyeon's bratty attitude back then! She's the exact replica!

No wait. But still..

Why the hell did she drag me here?!

"Well, I came here so that I would investigate something." Sujin said as she gestured her spoon forward. As I look at her face, there are some similarities between their facial features.

"What to investigate?" I asked curiously while scratching my head. I'm a little uncomfortable since I still have my make-up on and I still haven't fix up.

She formed a pout on her mouth, "My baby jeongyeon is in love with someone!"

My eyes widened and I just felt my heart is going to stop. Did she just say something about Jeongyeon's love life?!

I went silent and just looked at her but she eyed me, "Do you know who?"

I averted my eyes. "Uhm.. I-I don't."

"Tch. I drag the wrong person." She clicked her toungue and have that same annoyed face as jeongyeon. I now know where did Jeongyeon get that attitude from.

"I'm not to blame! I didn't ask you to drag me here, Sujin!" I said as I protested.

"Ya! I'm an unnie for you! And... I've got no choice, everyone else was busy! I didn't know I would drag a pea-brained person here" She said rolling her eyes. I'm gonna slap you right now if you don't have that same face with my jeongie.

"Oh shut up! I'm not pea-brained and I won't call you unnie, Ahjumma."

"Woah woah! You shut up, pea-brained! I'm still young." She shrieked. My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Jeongie called me before saying she was in love with someone." This ahjumma said in a serious tone.I couldn't say anything.

"I just want to know if the person is good because back then, she used to cry a lot about a certain person."

I felt a throb in my heart. I guess that was the person jeongyeon is talking about. The person she loves.

"And secondly... I want to see jeongyeon."

Oh I see, she must be missing her sister 'cause jeongyeon is always busy.

"Just be honest. You can be cute sometimes." I giggled.

She tap her hands on the table, acting a little tough. "Stop treating me like a kid. I'm older than you, stupid."

Yep, you are older but you're like a kid.

"Jinja! I should call your sisters and tell on you." I winked at her, well I tried. Techinically it was a blink since both eyes closed.

She laughed, "That wink is not working though."

"Before she comes, can you tour me around here?"

I looked at her grin, not anything suspicious. "Alright."

We walked by the park and ate delicious things. We have the same taste buds after all. We went to karaoke and went shopping too. She reminds me so much of her sister that It felt light with her. She's a bully but she can be sweet at times too. Much like Jeongyeon.

"SUJIN-UNNIE!!" We were shocked when Jeongyeon suddenly appeared and hit her. Walking behind her is an older and taller woman with an elegant atmosphere around her.