Chapter 22: Precious Penguin

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Ya bunny, wake up!" I shook her up as she lay in the bed. I stared at her face and I suddenly felt shy looking at her lips. I remembered what happened yesterday and I tried to shook my head off. I felt my cheeks redden.

"Nayeon-ah... wake up. We still have things to do..." I shook her again.

Nayeon woke up and her eyes blinked for a second. It was a while when she stared at me and then she just stood up and went to the toilet, what's up with her?

Sana prepared breakfast, just like all the time. I sat beside nayeon. We were all on the table while the two maknaes are still on the bed. But she just sat there quietly and didn't talk endlessly like before. Is she angry at me?

"Hey, isn't Tzuyu's birthday the day after tomorrow?" Jihyo suddenly talked.

"Maknae is turning 17~" Dahyun smiled. "We should do something!"

"Sana-chan, what do you think?" Momo asked her. "... and no more baking 5 layers of cake again."

Our heads bang due to our laughter. 'Cause every damn single year, Sana always suggest on baking 5 layers of cake for her beloved tzuyu but it was just too big that we couldn't even eat it all.

Last year, Sana-chan forced us to eat it all. If we won't eat it then we won't have dinner for a whole week. After that, I would shiver on every cake I saw.

"We should all make a surprise party for Tzuyu!!!" Dahyun exclaimed and I can't help myself but to hit the pabo in the head.

"Shh!" I said as I put on my finger on my lips. "It wouldn't be a surprise party if you say that!"

NAYEON'S POV

"Shh!" Jeongyeon said as she out her fingers on her lips. I looked away. Oh my god I couldn't even look at her! I felt so embarrassed looking at her. I felt my face getting hot as I remember how it felt when our lips were link together.

Everything flashed back to me. I am so embarrassed. Damn i end up ignoring Jeongyeon because of this unsettled heart.

"Good morning!" It was then Chaeyoung joined the table and ate breakfast too. She sat beside Mina but what's with that awkward atmosphere?

Did something happen between them?

MINA'S POV

"Mina..." I heard chaeyoung's call, "Do you want coffee?"

I shook my head as I ate again. I felt my heart sinking as she tried talking to me, as if nothing happened. Is she planning to brush this off?

Chaeyoung.. I put all my heart on that confession. Are you planning to act normal after I tell you that?

Then why did you kiss me?!

I felt so angry at Chaeyoung... and hurt.

I just couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and walk into the room. I look at inside my bag which have a penguin stuff toy inside. It's slightly bigger than the key-chain size stuff toys. I stared at the blue penguin which is a cute character on 'Pitchi pitchi pitch' anime.

"Ugly." I said I throw it away in the trash. A few seconds, I got up to get it from the trash.

"I'm so stupid." I sigh as I shook off the dirt on the doll. I look at it as a memory suddenly flashed into my head,

It's my first stage in Sixteen and I never felt so nervous. I am sweating and my hands are shaking,It was then I suddenly felt warm though my fingers.