CHAPTER 20: Everything has changed

NAYEON'S POV

"Nayeon-ah, wake up." My eyes opened and the first person I saw is Jeongyeon. I couldn't help but smile looking at her.

Ahh, my cute and handsome Jeongie.

"Nayeon baby.. come on wake up." Jeongyeon pointed her fingers onto my cheeks trying to wake me up since my left eye is still closed.

"Nayeonie~ my hunnybunny wake up." Jeongyeon smiled and I felt all the blood in my veins pumping non-stop.

I sat and smiled at her. I look like a total mess.

"Goodmorning." She smiled. I lightly punched her just playing around and she just laughed. I can't help but feel at bliss when i realized that it is another morning with jeongyeon.

I tried getting up when I suddenly saw Yoona-unnie. What? SHE'S HERE?!

"Oh." I mouthed as I saw her lying on the other bed.

She's here, huh? Make sense, Jeongyeon will probably not let her go home.

"Hey.. nayeon, I don't know what you're thinking but Yoona-sunbaenim and I aren't like that." She said pinching my cheeks upward. Like she's trying to form a smile on my face.

It worked really.

Jeongyeon looked at her phone when she suddenly saw a text, "F*CK?!"

Jeongyeon panicked and walked towards the sleeping Yoona and shook her, "UNNIE! GODDAMN IT! WAKE UP!"

Yoona was still half asleep and looked at Jeongie, "Whaaat!!.. 5 more minutes please..."

"SHE'S COMING!!! YOONA!!"

Yoona stood up immediately, fixed her things and herself then she walked through the living room. As if it was a nerve wracking moment. Jeongyeon and I looked over.

The door opened, "IM YOONA! Why didn't you go home?!!"

Yoona face palmed. "Okay..okay. I'm sorry, Seohyun. Now, please calm down."

IT'S SEOHYUN?!!

"YA! You're really troublesome and you even slept here in the dorm of our dongsaengs!" Seohyun pinched Yoona's ear while dragging her to the door.

"Ouch! Damn it! Seohyun-ah! I'm sorry alright?!" Yoona shrieked. Seohyun let go of her and answered, "Why didn't you go home last night?"

"Well.. you're ignoring me." Yoona pouted like a little kid. Seohyun's face lightened and hugged her.

"Oh come on! I've got enough of you since high school." Seohyun sigh, "You just found yourself a boyfriend. You can't be attached to me all of your life." Seohyun laughed with a slight pain in her eyes.

Oh, I see. This person must be in love with Yoona-unnie.

"Naaah. I'm stuck with you forever." She grin as she clings on Seohyun's arm. "I'm breaking up with him. The company set me up with Lee seungi. Our angencies arranged it. I didn't even like him."

Seohyun's eyes looked shocked and relieved, "Alright, Let's go home. You stink Yoongie! Jessica will surely scold you."

Yoona smiled like never before I've seen. It wasn't like the elegant, nice and pretty smile on stage. The smile was so different that it looked radiant and a picture of bliss.

"Thank you for your help and sorry for the trouble yoona caused you." Seohyun bowed as she pat Yoona's head. "I am your fan girls. You remind of us when we were younger. Fighting!" Seohyun continued and grabbed Yoona's hand towards the door.