CHAPTER 32: The Appearance of the Moon

MOMO'S POV

I jog my way from the dorm to the nearest playground. It feels satisfying as I felt sweats dripping from my face to my stomach.

I walked by the area, feeling the fresh morning humid. Some minutes later, I decided to go back to the dorm already.

As I walk I suddenly bumped into a young woman, with a simple clothing and a black-framed thick glassed on her face. The paper she was holding scattered everywhere as I bumped into her. I picked up the scattered paper, and an open notebook with a leathered cover.

'Do you know how it feels to fall in love when you're already dying? It makes dying even more painful' I felt like it broke my heart reading the line from the open leathered book.

"Thank you." She said as I offered her the paper and the notebook. She looks like she's about her 20's and she's tall and a bit thin. Her hair is messy and her lips are crack and pale, she looks a bit stiff and bit stressed.

She fixed her glasses and looked at me, "You're...... Twice's Momo right?"

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"You're perfect." She said smiling and beaming, still staring at me, "I'm not wrong! you're really perfect for the story!"

I raised my left eyebrow looking at this weird woman. What's she saying?!

"I'm a writer with an upcoming project and I called your manager yesterday. I want you to star in a girlxgirl movie. And... as I saw you in person, I had proven that I wasn't wrong."

"Omo, No!" I said protesting, "I'm not acting. I'm not an actress!"

"Please... this movie is gonna be right. When I first saw you, I know you're perfect for the role. I want you to star in it. It's a story about a dying girl. A story about the diary she left." She said gesturing on the leathered notebook.

"Really?" I raised my brow, the line from earlier is from that girl's diary. I turned my back and gave her a weak smile, "I'll think about it."

I jogged again to the dorm as I think about the offer. It's tempting but I don't know if I can manage to be an actress. A little bit more I reach the dorm already.

"Morning." I felt my heart stopping when I suddenly saw Dahyun sitting by the front of the lobby, under the tree. She's holding a cup of coffee on her hand as she stared up to me.

"Morning Dadu." I said as I unconsciously smiled upon seeing her adorable face. Her messy bun, slightly still sleepy eyes and a grin on her face always makes me feel on edge.

She took a sip on the coffee. I felt a little mesmerized upon looking how the coffee touches her bare lips, making my whole body trembles. Her lips is thin, pinkish and looks so soft. As she drink, there's some coffee left on her lower lip. I imagine myself wiping that coffee from her soft lips and ki------

"Coffee?" I snapped out from looking at her when offered me the coffee, gesturing it to me. What am I thinking about?

I turned completely red and felt my heart beating fast like I'm caught in act of planning a crime. I shook my head trying to say no, but she still pushed that cup of coffee into me. This girl is always so pushy.

I felt conscious drinking on the same cup as her. Damn, it's like having my first love all over again. But what would I do? She's my first love anyway.

Oh Dahyun, I'm so in love with you and you will never know.

"Some girl came over the dorm last night, but you're not here. She's looking for you." Dahyun said without looking at me.