CHAPTER 26: City lights

JIHYO'S POV

"What?!" I exclaimed when Chaeyoung told me the plan. "Could you repeat what you had said?"

"I said... Momo will kiss Jeongyeon." The little dwarf answered as she rolled her eyes.

"Are you serious? That's insane. And can momo even do that?" I looked at Momo who's busy on chewing her Jokbal.

"It'sh fine. She'll give me jokbal in order to do that." Momo answered as she bite another. My god, they're insane.

"Come on she's giving up her morals for jokbal, stop her." I said as I shake minari. "Minari, wake her up."

"Momo doesn't have morals. She had kissed almost anyone you know." Tzuyu said as she sigh.

What.the.hell.

Putting aside that Momo is a playgirl, I know how this will only make the situation worst.

"This is your great Plan B?" I asked as I rubbed my head and look at the ever so witty Minotazaki Sana.

Sana grins "Yeah!"

So we all decided to eat out tonight to celebrate our first win. Everyone cried so hard on the stage and I think this deserves a shot! We decided to act the plan. Momo drags Jeongyeon outside and talked to her. Momo will dial my number if the signal is up to make Nayeon go to see them.

I thumbs up on Mina as I look at them. We're about to stand up... when suddenly--- what the f'ck?!

MOMO'S POV

"Jeongyeon," I grab her on the roof top of the restaurant. It's somewhere private. The scape of this place is high and I guess it helps to see all that pretty city light view.

"How are you and Nayeon?" I asked trying to make a conversation. I felt cringe as I think of the plan they all made for me. I'm used to kissing, I do it all the time.

But never once did it with the one I love. Yeah, it's a bad karma.

I guess, I'll just think of Jeongyeon as one of those people. Better think of the right timing now. I dialed the number for the sign for them to come up since i'm alreay planning to kiss this person. I felt like puking really.

I was about to do the plan when Jeongyeon suddenly sigh. I've never seen her with that expression as she stared in the city lights. With longing in her eyes.

"We're not doing well... Moguri, I made her cry." She said as I felt the pain on her voice. "Hurting the person you love hurts the most."

I felt a slight ache on my chest when she said that. Back then, the first time Dahyun cried in front of me me I felt like the worst person ever, I hated the momo she hated. I hated the momo who made her cry. I hated myself.

"You'll both be fine," I said as I rubbed Jeongyeon's back. She laughed and told me that I'm not a good consoler.

"Ouch." Jeongyeon suddenly rubbed her eyes after staring out on the city lights for a while.

"What?" I asked as I put my face in front of her, grabbing her cheeks, looking on what happened to her.

"There's something on my eye." She said as her left eye closed and a bit watery.

"I'll blow on it." I laughed as slowly gestured my mouth on to her eyes.

"NO!" I suddenly stopped when I saw Dahyun standing there. She looks sweaty and flustered and panicky. "I-I mean. Don't do it Momo. Don't kiss her. Please.."

JIHYO'S POV

We all came up the roof top of the restaurant, and Saw Momo there about to kiss jeongyeon is there. I was startled at Dahyun's protest.