CHAPTER 24: The next 70 years

SANA'S POV

I woke up early to make breakfast extra special as i prepared Tzuyu's favorite. It's already Tzuyu's birthday and we're planning on making a surprise party for her. Dahyun was the first to wake up as she sat in the table.

I remember the time when Dahyun and I first met. Dahyun's personality and face was actually my type. All my exes are exactly like her and i never thought i'll end up falling for the compelete opposite type, Tzuyu.

I guess love is really something mysterious.

"Sana-chan, what are you planning today?" Dahyun asked.

"Good morning." Momo came out of the door yawning as she sat in the table set too.

"Your breath smells." Dahyun said as she put her finger on her nose. Momo laughed and hit her head. I feel so happy looking at them, even if they still aren't going out or confessing with each other. After all, they came a long way. A lot of things and problems already happened.

I'm still wishing for the day they'd finally come in terms with their feelings.

"I'm baking again" i said as i smiled imagining what my cake will look like.

"NO!" Chaeyoung joined the table as she exclaimed, "Don't ever do that."

"It's fine chaeyoungie, let her do what she wants. It shows her love." Mina said as she sat with Chaeyoung. The newly confirmed couple is so cute.

I'm so happy for Minari after pining for Chaeyoung all this years.

"Let's prepare a surprise party for her!" Nayeon said as she also walk in to the dining room.

"Yeah, and let's watch movies after that." Jeongyeon came in from the front door. She is sweaty, she looks like she just came from jogging.

"Good morning!" We turned quiet as Tzuyu joined the table. We returned to eating normally and fixed ourselves up.

Today, we have a live performance. It will be hassle to prepare for a big surprise, so when we got home, I just cooked and prepare for a good movie for the members. Tzuyu and I love watching movies anyways.

On the backstage, I suddenly saw someone giving a gift to Tzuyu and she lightened up and smiled.

I'm such a stupid girlfriend. I didn't even have the time to give her a gift, All I ever have is another 5 layered-cake. The performance was finished and we finally got home, I covered Tzuyu's eyes and we went in to let her see the surprise.

TZUYU'S POV

I felt so surprise when there was a party on the dorm. I can feel the smile on my face as I look at all the effort they all put.

It was then I saw another 5-layered cake. I laugh, it was surely Sana's baking again.

"Happy birthday Yoda!" Chaeyoungie hugs me.

They all greeted me one by one, saying that I am their beloved maknae. I felt so overwhelmed since then, girls have always hated me but now I have 8 girls loving me on their behalf.

I saw how hard they tried to prepare this surprise party since our schedule is very tight. We ate, talk and sat down in the living room for a good movie.

"What do you want to watch? Anyone? Guys?" Jeongyeon asked as she sat towards the television set. "Horror?"

"NO!" Mina and Nayeon yelled in chorus.

"Uh-huh yeah, I guess we should watch that." Jeongyeon smirked. I don't know if this person's a sadist.

"I'm not gonna watch that." Mina said as she clung to chaeyoung. I can see the grin on Chaeyoungie's face enjoying Mina's skinship with her.